Seagate vs WD 1 Tb hdd query

Ok thanks... but whom do we approach for that?

You mean for RMA (claiming repair under warranty)? You just need to submit an RMA on WD's website. they will send a courier guy whome you'll handle the hadr disk. you can track the progress of the whole process online. the replacement drive will arrive at your doorsteps too :)
Top Bottom