SE Xperia x10 Mini Pro or Samsung Wave ????

tushar_anand

Right off the assembly line
hi guys !!!
I want to buy a good touch-based multimedia cell-phone under Rs. 18000 . Earlier I wanted to buy the Android based x10 mini pro as I was quite smitten by its cute dimensions and some of its features like timescape & physical qwerty keypad........ but after reading some very disappointing comments by its owners on some discussion forums (regarding its poor battery, bluetooth & wifi etc ) I got sorely confused..........
But then I came to know 'bout Samsung Wave....and its super amoled screen & 1ghz processor.

I want to know which one should i go for..... ????

----- and what's there in "x10 mini pro" which is not there in "wave" or Vice-versa.......

Please help me out people !!!!!!! I dont want to spend 18000/= for a wrong choice that makes me repent later. Its down to you now........:p

Last edited:

sakumar79

Technomancer
If Android is not a main requirement, Wave is the best option for you... I am having it and it is very good overall (battery life, camera, music, etc)...

Arun

hackerzlab

Journeyman
my friend had to choose between mini pro and wave. he bought mini pro and regretted it. it sucks in my opinion too.

wave is awesome but limited apps is a real turn down.

OP
T

tushar_anand

Right off the assembly line
is there any gps-navigation app for the bada os yet???? i mean ..an app like google maps or ovi maps????

hackerzlab

Journeyman
nokia c6 is out.. u might consider that too

i would prefer nokia c6 over mini pro anyday.. as for wave, i got mixed feelings because of the app support.

sujoyp

Grand Master
try SAMSUNG LBS for Samsung Wave(Route 66) for maps and navigation...I hope it would be useful on wave

Top Bottom