SE or Nokia?? Plz suggest

Status
Not open for further replies.

mehulved

18 Till I Die............
Don't go for 3230. It isn't such a good phone. My sister's got it and I use it sometimes and I don't find it that good.

mobilegeek

Ambassador of Buzz
K750i if you like sexy blackie :D

SE - 550i is good for music reasons .. headfones rock

Decide between these two

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
It's value for money, sexy and everything else!
It definitely is NOT a camera though.
It's your choice actually:
Music - W550i
Camera - K750i
Both - W800i
3G - W900i (not released in India and VERY expensive)
The W810i has just been released (not in India) but it is as expensive as the W900i.

moshel

Padawan
good one aryayush.

see if u have decided to go for either K750i or 3230, then u must go for k750i its way better than 3230. 3230 is very difficult to handle as it has a small keypad.

OP
S

soft_hammer

Broken In
IF i had that much Vinatmin ' M ' I would have gone for W800i. But i think i will settle for K750i.

Also can i buy those earphones u get with 800i and use them with 750i ? and what is the max memory i can upgrade on 750i..

mobilegeek

Ambassador of Buzz
soft_hammer said:
Also can i buy those earphones u get with 800i and use them with 750i ? and
I asked a dealer he said .. its not possible ..
If it was possible then no worry .. everyone would hav done that

what is the max memory i can upgrade on 750i..
Its 2 GB

Jatin_T

Journeyman
Due the K750 i beats the 3230 hands down...
Also.if has expandable memory which the W550i deosnt have..and a gr8 camera..altho the W550i is value for money..i know u didnt ask for the !550i to be borught in..but its a good phone too...

Aong 3230 and k750i..go for the k750 i..mumbia price~17K-18K

Dude..the 3230 has had a large number of complaints of hanging..why did u even consider it??

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
That's either a grey market product or he bought it cheap from a relative or someone. It's actual market value is around Rs. 15,000. And you CAN attach the HPM-70 headset (the one supplied with the WALKMAN PHONES) to the K750i. That dealer you corresponded with, mobilegeek, was dumb. K750i users don't generally have it because it is unavailable even in some of the best Sony outlets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom