*i.imgur.com/XKl8AxN.jpg

*i.imgur.com/RubsCjh.jpg

and Borderlands 2

*i.imgur.com/0lGfvD8.jpg

*i.imgur.com/LOKrj7V.jpg

*i.imgur.com/SFRgMFV.jpg

quicky008

Technomancer
[MENTION=56202]Anorion[/MENTION]-Are these screenshots from the single player campaign of borderlands 2 or it's multi-player mode? Is this game fun to play in Sp mode?

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
they are all from multi player, that is definately more fun, but its worth it in sp too

hey , played Borderland 2 for 3-4 days when it was free . But the problem was no one use to join me ( played till level 6 i think) . And when i use to search for player it shows 7-8 games max . Dont know if it was a network/port problem . Can you easily join other players ? Or do you always play with 3 other friends ??

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
hmm... imagine more people would play it when it was free
well, was lucky enough to find TheVenerable, we played through 3 playthroughs, and another 1/2 one with a set of alts, then Hellbreaker joined us for yet another playthrough...
someone from IVF was saying not enough Indian players, but now there are some of us :p

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
these are screens from a game called .kkrieger

*i.imgur.com/nQ3jV98.jpg

*i.imgur.com/UfOmI0n.jpg

*i.imgur.com/tjlskwk.jpg

*i.imgur.com/yScWvWl.jpg

*i.imgur.com/TS6jez2.jpg

everything is procedurally generated. each screencap is about 120 KB, the game itself is 96 KB
can be downloaded here >> .theprodukkt

Nerevarine

Incarnate
hmm... imagine more people would play it when it was free
well, was lucky enough to find TheVenerable, we played through 3 playthroughs, and another 1/2 one with a set of alts, then Hellbreaker joined us for yet another playthrough...
someone from IVF was saying not enough Indian players, but now there are some of us :p

hey i was the one who told u to buy lol

beingGamer

In the zone
I just play in the beginning then i get bored to play it again.
There are just too many games, I get bored while choosing which one to play LOL

Top Bottom