scolding to digit on game reviews

Status
Not open for further replies.

anshul

Journeyman
Hey digit,
Though the content in the magazine is a piece to read but where are my game reviews. I was thinking that you would be giving more than two game reviews but there is not even one.

vysakh

Padawan
yeah even i noted that digit has stopped game reviews. they gave faulty DVDs. They have spoiled their entire reputation as a good magazine.
BTW shouldnt these articles be posted in feedback

effyouseakay

Broken In
2 or 3 pages of ads??? Ther are Almost 10 Pages of ads and that Too Continously.......IMHO they shud be Perforated at the edges so that they can be torn off....A la those Tips N Tricks pages that Digit used to Give Looong Ago........

kunwar

In the zone
u r very very correct

see the hl2 reveiw in dec 04 issue
that was filled with screenshots.

and then 2 game reveiws in less than one page in last pages.

dun buy digit

kunwar

In the zone
just email 2 them yaar and confirm the reason

piyushp_2005 said:
I think due to letters by our parents Digit has stopped giving game reviews.

i think u r making a "tuka".

they r doing that 2 save skoar

and annoy us.

devilhead_satish

In the zone
What's the problem with the reviews in SKOAR maganzine? Maybe you're talking about the super edited version of their reviews that appear in Digit.

chinmay

Journeyman
hey guz...wake up whaddaya think...is digit some kind of money losing institution....put some logic guyz...digit gives u a pretty thick(compared to magazines like living digital n all) magazine with a cd,,,,and a DVD...and now a days they hv also added an extra booklet...now to provide such gud services they do need capital so i dun think we shud mind lil more adds...i m totally comfy widda amount of ad in digit but now it seems to appear that digit is losing on quality...i no longer like the paper quality....n the cd quality is also degradin( they gt more scratched n perish easily)....and ya u ppl r totally right on game reviews....i dun understand whats da problem with digit...why it writes those stupid articles on things like linux when there is alrdy a magazine(linux for you) for linux users....i think it makes no sense...n instead of filling da pages on screenshots plz increase the write up.....i hated da review of hl2 n doom 3......plz digit all of us dont have a kings ransom n cant afford to buy mags like skoar every month...plz increase reviews on games

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
why it writes those stupid articles on things like linux when there is alrdy a magazine(linux for you) for linux users
The same arguement goes for gaming reviews too...it has got SKOAR! Like you can't afford to buy SKOAR! I can't afford to buy Linux related magizines, so I prefer Digit carrying them. Simple.

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
so read rubbish previews/reviews @100
or
the less rubbish versions@200 , your choice .

if u hate them both there is always internet :D

bharathbala2003

why need title?
effyouseakay said:
2 or 3 pages of ads??? Ther are Almost 10 Pages of ads and that Too Continously.......IMHO they shud be Perforated at the edges so that they can be torn off....A la those Tips N Tricks pages that Digit used to Give Looong Ago........

well jus noted sumthin... rather funny.. look at the ADD in page 111 of this month's DIGIT.. in the TOP left ther is sum add which i suppose doesn connect to the TECH world :shock:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom