Scary haunted prob on Android phone and tablet

Guys, whenever i open a website on my Android tablet, i get automatically redirected to other sites like adultfinder or smthing. Sometimes i get to a page where it says i have to update my tablet. It happens even when im in digit forums, so i am sure the problem lies with my tablet and not with the website. Me so scare....so afraid...

The other problem is with my phone, Every few minutes, automatically Google Play store opens up to apps like Snapdeal app or some other app. I noticed all these apps are Indian apps. When ill be opening my Whatsapp to read messages, again Play store will open to some indian app. Same while taking photos or viewing my galeries. Ill be getting ready to take a photo and boom !! Play Store opens up telling me to download some shitty Airline booking App.

Plz help, both my tablet and phone are becoming useless Are they haunted????

$hadow

Geek in making
No they are not haunted.
All you need is a adblocker and you have also installed a notorious program which is basically a adware. If you are rooted go for adaway if you are not there is nothing much you can do but try cm antivirus to keep the adds at bay.

abracadabra

Journeyman
Its some app that you recently downloaded that is wrecking havoc on your devices, try to isolate them one by them, Try what $hadow has mentioned too, if all is not well try going in for the next option of limiting data using a firewall.

Just incase if your phone/ tablet is rooted , install a firewall; personal like is AFWall+, and give data access to applications you think safe only you use your data connection!

OP
mikael_schiffer

mikael_schiffer

Padawan
It's not app

- - - Updated - - -

It's not the problem of apps ... I have un installed All apps that I downloaded . In my background process and cached process only the Xperia and google seservices are running

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
Malicious Google Play apps (may have) hosed millions of Android handsets | Ars Technica
this maybe?

OP
mikael_schiffer

mikael_schiffer

Padawan
So the only problem to this issue is Rooting a.k.a nullifying the warranty????
**** this Android suxxx.

So far i have uninstalled almost every app in my tablet and phone. Im down to basic google, still get those annoying ads.

- - - Updated - - -

Malicious Google Play apps (may have) hosed millions of Android handsets | Ars Technica
this maybe?
I use Tegra Note 7 and Sony Xperia M

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
full wipe, re-install..........uninstall will never help.
as a malware writer from the past, I always leave multiple stealth routes to re-infect a supposedly disinfected system.

kalam_gohab

Ambassador of Buzz
I think the problem is common. Just simple ads that's it. Try using dolphin, opera, naked browser and tell us the results.

Top Bottom