scanner wizard problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi,
to all friends plese find out the solution and another tips and trick for making this possible.

i am using windows xp and i have a scanner make umax astra 3450 with negative scan feature. i want to scan an images greater then 600 dpi. i want to using default xp scanner wizard which give me only 600 dpi maximum ??

how can i increase default value of xp scanner wizard dpi setting .

i don't want the default software of scanner which comes with the scanner
i only want to use xp's default wizard.

thanks waiting for ur reply.

nil_3

In the zone
Win XP Scanner Wizard shows you 600DPI because it is the maximum optical resolution of your scanner. You can only increase it by connecting another 1200DPI optical resolution scanner.

If you need more, you have to use the UMax scan software which may give you a digitally enhanced 1200DPI scan.

I am not aware of your requirement but if you want a hi res. pic. then scan it in a high optical res.(1200DPI) scanner. Otherwise, stick to 600DPI, thereafter do necessary editing in Photoshop. After that, there is a Plug-in of Photoshop, named Genuine Fractals by which you can increase the resolution(up to 600%). Try it.

OP
J

jojoji_jojo

Banned
thanks for responsing
i have umax default driver and scanning software. i have umax 3450 scanner
i have windowxp and the software of scanner confilict with windows xp . scanner wizard umax software give me some dll errors and from default xp scanning wizard scanner runing perfectly that is the problem so i want to increse defalut scanner wizard scanner dpi setting. any tips and trick

nil_3

In the zone
jojoji_jojo said:
i have umax 3450 scanner the software of scanner confilict with windows xp . scanner wizard umax software give me some dll errors

If possible, download the latest Umax 3450 scanner Driver from their site. Remember that no tips and tricks can increase your scanner's Optical Resolution.

OP
J

jojoji_jojo

Banned
hi,
nil i downloaded latest driver for umax 3.82 patch but the problem is stand
i cant want to format my system i think this problem sout out after formatting system,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom