Ron

||uLtiMaTE WinNER||
To copy a message from the computer to my mobile.I generally do the following:
1. Open Nokia PC Suite(7.1.18 )
2. Connect the Nokia 3110c Mobile
3. Now i open the message box
4. i Click New Messsage
5. Copy a SMS from site and save it as a draft

Now the problem is that this method can be applied easily if i want to save 5-10 messages but wht sahll i do for 100-150 messages..it becomes quite irritating and frustrating...........So guys pls tell me a easy process which will help me saving sms from a site to my mobile...

and yes guys pls tell me some sites whcih contains some funny sms

thnks in advance

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
Being a non symbian, you cannot do much than the way you said so.

I do not know site for SMS, but I have seen lot of my friends joining SMS communities in orkut. They have some really nice SMS's. Also google will get you many.

victor_rambo

हॉर्न ओके प्लीज़
Unless you are ready to write a program for this task, there is no way but to copy-paste SMSes from site. However, you could fasten the process by choosing to 'Import' messages from a CSV/text file. For more info on this, Start Nokia PC suite>Open Nokia Communications center>Click on the help icon near the bottom of that window.

A help file shall open. In that file, see the last heading 'Managing messages'. Under 'managing messages' see 'Importing messages from a CSV file'.

OP
Ron

Ron

||uLtiMaTE WinNER||
Unless you are ready to write a program for this task, there is no way but to copy-paste SMSes from site. However, you could fasten the process by choosing to 'Import' messages from a CSV/text file. For more info on this, Start Nokia PC suite>Open Nokia Communications center>Click on the help icon near the bottom of that window.

A help file shall open. In that file, see the last heading 'Managing messages'. Under 'managing messages' see 'Importing messages from a CSV file'.

thnks dude bt i am unable to open/find Nokia Communication Center. however i searched and found a way of Importing message from a text file........

Being a non symbian, you cannot do much than the way you said so.

I do not know site for SMS, but I have seen lot of my friends joining SMS communities in orkut. They have some really nice SMS's. Also google will get you many.

I think i need to do as suggested. Actually i need some 80-100 funny messages in *.vmg format so tht i can store thm in my mobile and send it whenever there is a need...

EDITED

I am tired of copying sms from the computer to the mobile.....
Guys, u all must be using mobiles and also sending sms...so could u plz send me those funny sms from your mobile to the computer in *.vmg format......... it wont tak a min. just is u need to make a back up of the sms and send it to me via mail......
i will be glad if u could do this....thnks in advance.....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom