Saurav made his maiden double

Status
Not open for further replies.

src2206

In the zone
Source: Live television Commentry

*smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/23/23_51_4.gif

Its great news, Dada made his first Double Century...he is an epitome of comeback.

Now what the hell do you have to say Aussie Greg??? :x

Damn you Greg and his poodle Kiran More (played only one test in his career).

Keep it up Saurav.....:D

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
I always like Ganguly for what he is. The way he's playing now reminds me of how he played some 4-5 years back. Boycott once said, "After God, Ganguly is the best player on off side!".

I wonder why Ganguly was dropped this late. He should have been dropped from the team earlier so that he plays good cricket.

Are you watching the Man of the Series play?

OP
src2206

src2206

In the zone
I wonder why Ganguly was dropped this late. He should have been dropped from the team earlier so that he plays good cricket.

If that is the case, Sachin should have been dropped from the team long back (at least for a while).

gaurav_indian

CG Artist
drgrudge said:
I always like Ganguly for what he is. The way he's playing now reminds me of how he played some 4-5 years back. Boycott once said, "After God, Ganguly is the best player on off side!".

Are you watching the Man of the Series play?
hehe boycott ne nahi dravid ne kaha tha. :lol:

well played dada australia mein bhi double maarna :D

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
just 1 line that comes to ind:

It Aint Over Till It's Over

kiran more & chappel ki ********

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
gaurav_indian said:
hehe boycott ne nahi dravid ne kaha tha. :lol:

well played dada australia mein bhi double maarna :D
No, I'm 100% positive that Boycott said wrt Ganguly.

@the topic starter: hoe about renaming this thread to include Pathan's maiden ton?

it was the most entertaining stroke I ever saw. Such mature batting. But the end was really funny. He literally threw his wicket away. The ball went right up, up, up, up with akmal waiting patiently below it. after a day or two, it reached akmal's hands. :lol:

But nothing can beat Kumble's upset century at the Lords ground. Even Sachin could not perform that wonderous feat.

abhi.eternal

In search of light...
poor me. yesterday i thought of going to the field; dint go and missed Yudi's & Dada's ton! today also thought of going to the field; dint go and missed Pathan's ton & Dada's double!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom