satellite through dth dish

Status
Not open for further replies.

nikhil

Broken In
i don't really know if i should start a new thread or not...but i am interested to know if it is possible to get interbet through the dth connection. if yes is it available in India? a few friends of mine tell me that it's available in USA. if yes, what ib the top speed?

Kannan

In the zone
Yeah even I am looking for that info.

But I think Internet through DTH will be too costly and instead of that you can get a broadband like BSNL's Dataone for 500 a month.

Currently are you a DTH subscriber ???

OP
nikhil

nikhil

Broken In
yea...took the plunge and got the dd dth i've been using it for about two weeks...i'm pretty much satisfied with it....don't miss the cable channels at all...there are enough channels to keep me happythere are many regional channels one or two zee channels plus some more...yea i was thinking of getting the bsnl broadband but it's not available in lucknow as of yet......but they are laying down phone lines throughout lucknow...don't know what they are for though...when i ask everyone says telephone lines and not much more...

musafir

Broken In
wrong posting ..u started the topic of internet through dth..but u veered off the subject...but anyway since u have already got the dth...i have simliar system(dd dth) i hope that it becomes a reality...it's already happening in the usa...but the speed isn't all that great i heard.

OP
nikhil

nikhil

Broken In
one positive impact will be that ...no more cabiling ...no more cable from my residence to the telephone exchange or the cable wallas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom