SATA Power Connector Extension

sahil1033

In the zone
Bought this and now SATA power connector is not enough long to reach the card. Can anyone suggest me from where can I get SATA Power Connector Extension online?
p.s. - I tried searching it in local shops.

OP
sahil1033

sahil1033

In the zone
The power provided by your computer’s PCI Express slot is insufficient to power USB
3.0 devices. Please ensure that the 4-pin or 15-pin power connector is connected to your
PC power supply before connecting any devices

The power provided by your computer’s PCI Express slot is insufficient to power USB
3.0 devices. Please ensure that the 4-pin or 15-pin power connector is connected to your
PC power supply before connecting any devices

Well, they may be a bid hard to find, but you can alternatively use a molex to sata converter.

OP
sahil1033

sahil1033

In the zone
if you find it online, please let me know
i found the item on ebay but was from a Britian seller but they won't ship to india :banghead:

Nerevarine

Incarnate
review that USB 3.0 extension please.. Im looking to buy one soon
BTW Brand New USB 3.0 2-port PCI-Express Controller Card (5Gb/s) + CD | eBay
Check this out :D..
Who's willing to bet if that actually works or not :D

OP
sahil1033

sahil1033

In the zone
review that USB 3.0 extension please.. Im looking to buy one soon
BTW Brand New USB 3.0 2-port PCI-Express Controller Card (5Gb/s) + CD | eBay
Check this out :D..
Who's willing to bet if that actually works or not :D

I'm looking for the extension cable and then only i can review but what i can suggest you is it's an awesome deal at such price (Rs. 870) and that too it's transcend. So, just go for it instead of the expansion card you mentioned above.

OP
sahil1033

sahil1033

In the zone
found one on amazon and can be shipped to India even but price inclusive of everything is 500 something. :cryeyesout:
Amazon.com: Micro SATA Cables - 15 Pin SATA Power Extension Cable - 8 Inch length: Electronics

found one on amazon and can be shipped to India even but price inclusive of everything is 500 something. :cryeyesout:
Amazon.com: Micro SATA Cables - 15 Pin SATA Power Extension Cable - 8 Inch length: Electronics
Bro, I told you, molex to sata converter is the best and chepest alternative.

Top Bottom