Sapphire HD 6870 display ports?

OP
Cool Comps

Cool Comps

Pirate Slayer
re: Hardware Price Check and Buying Advice Thread (Kolkata)

can sum1 answer? The website says there are 2 mini display ports. but i have 1 display port(not mini). A guy on the forum said that 6870 does have only 1 display port. but then why does the sapphire webste say sumthin else?

MegaMind

Human Spambot

can sum1 answer? The website says there are 2 mini display ports. but i have 1 display port(not mini). A guy on the forum said that 6870 does have only 1 display port. but then why does the sapphire webste say sumthin else?

Impossible... all sapphire 6870 has 3 displays...

tkin

Back to school!!

They are lying then? Its not a defect as the cut out isn't present, as you said, it can't be stolen, maybe sapphire brought out new revision?

OP
Cool Comps

Cool Comps

Pirate Slayer

Which exact model you have?

What do you mean and how do i find out?
is it the SKU# ...... thingy

They are lying then? Its not a defect as the cut out isn't present, as you said, it can't be stolen, maybe sapphire brought out new revision?

Maybe because there is a sticker on top of the place which shows the video out ports.

Prolly the distris put it on b4 giving it coz it looks pretty legit as if its done officially by sapphire. So prolly it IS a new model.

gtg to sleep for now. School re openin 2morrow!!

tkin

Back to school!!
Re: Hardware Price Check and Buying Advice Thread (Kolkata)

What do you mean and how do i find out?
is it the SKU# ...... thingy

Maybe because there is a sticker on top of the place which shows the video out ports.

Prolly the distris put it on b4 giving it coz it looks pretty legit as if its done officially by sapphire. So prolly it IS a new model.

gtg to sleep for now. School re openin 2morrow!!
Show me an image of the output plate.

tkin

Back to school!!
That's a HIS card, sapphire has a bunch of coolers slapped on the 6870, show me the exact product link, also give me your model no. the exact model no.

OP
Cool Comps

Cool Comps

Pirate Slayer
How to find the exact model number? where is it on the box?

and i was just showing the TYPE of backplate. not the card.

Top Bottom