Samsung's answer to Motorola V3Razor

Do You think this is better than moto V3 Razor??

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • more or less the same

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Biplav

In the zone
This phone is about to be launched in India.

The SPH-N2000 is 14.5 mm thin, it's VOD (Video-On-Demand) and MOD (Music-On-Demand) capable, it has a 1.3 megapixel camera and it has 120 MByte of memory to store MP3's. It has GPS integrated and reads PDF, JPG, TXT and several other file formats. But we will say it again: it's dropdead gorgeous!

*www.tomshardware.com/hardnews/images/news_pics_9670_1.jpg
Click here for Source

Nemesis

Wise Old Owl
@bendre123: The Samsung seems more feature-rich to me :p

But where is the image? Even on Tom's Hardware I didn't find the image.

Edit: I believe this is the image:

*www.ubergizmo.com/photos/samsung_razor_large.jpg

icecoolz

Cyborg Agent
Motorola Razor sucks for the pricing. Its thin yes but its also quite broad. And it doesnt even have a cam in it. The Samsung phone will beat the Razor quite easily...to pulp!

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
Motorola Razor v3 sucks bigtimes.. it has got almost nil features but costs around 20k..

This phone is definetly gonna be better than the moto.

OP
Biplav

Biplav

In the zone
sorry but i think the site has removed the image!
cant hepl it . when i made this thread there was a photo , bt now i will search for a new site containing the picture.

biplav said:
sorry but i think the site has removed the image!
cant hepl it . when i made this thread there was a photo , bt now i will search for a new site containing the picture.

A ha! Toms hammer's got you :lol: It's alway the case with tomshardware direct links to images. You'll get hammered in no time.

Here's a better link
*www.ubergizmo.com/15/archives/2005/06/samsung_sphn200.html

Don't you love those cute little slit eyed hunnybunny's. (I mean the girl, not the phone) :lol: :wink:

Keith

Delpiero

Journeyman
This one's better than the razer IMO. Seems to have more features than than the razer as well. :)
BTW keith correct your siggy it should be stronger and not stranger :( if i am right.

OP
Biplav

Biplav

In the zone
thanx keith! anyways i personally do think its a better phone but moto razor still got more points on looks.!

Delpiero said:
This one's better than the razer IMO. Seems to have more features than than the razer as well. :)
BTW keith correct your siggy it should be stronger and not stranger :( if i am right.

:wink: you're right , but i'm strange :lol:

-keith

djmykey

Let the music play.....
ok heres da pic. Nemi ur posted pic doesnt open up here

*img232.echo.cx/img232/4797/samsungrazorlarge8br.th.jpg

Nemesis

Wise Old Owl
@DJ: Thanks for the thumbnail. IF you want to see my image, right click on it and select Show Image :p

That worked for me :D

rohanbee

Padawan
Do you think its fair to compare samsungs latest offering with motorola's old one.........v razor has been there for quite a bit now........It';s less memory space has been a bone of contention for along time now.........maybe thats what was its undoing.......

Nemesis

Wise Old Owl
Low memory coupled with an insanely high price was what sunk the RAZR. $499 for a phone that gives me nothing except good looks? No Sir! I'd rather get something that gives me better VFM.

OP
Biplav

Biplav

In the zone
yah but since they fall in the same price category so i think its justiciable to compare
them.
moto v3 razon had GR8 LOOKS!no denying that
Yes- but none other than that. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom