Samsung Wave 2 or Ace or Defy???

sa_still_rocks

SA ~San Andreas
Hey people, i wanted to buy a nice phone around 20k and i have shortlisted Samsung Wave 2, Samsung Ace and Motorola Defy.
I was going for Defy, but a mobile store told me that a customer had developed problems in touchscreen the same day. Dunno whether its reliable or not...

Rather, the question is Android or not?

I need the phone to be future proof for like the next 2 years atleast.

Vote people..

ithehappy

Human Spambot
You have answered by yourself. Future proof and 2 years, well then how you have decided to go for bada? It's a Dead OS.
Anyway, I will suggest Ace first, if not then Defy.
If I were you, then I'd choose Defy. :)

pauldmps

Banned
Galaxy S (I9000) is available in India since 1 year ago. Were you sleeping ? And it costs about 28k which is well above your budget.

I will suggest Ace over Defy because of its newer OS as well as price.

AndroidFan

Peak Oil is real!
Motorola Defy is a better choice because of better screen resolution, better camera, larger screen, water-proof feature, better processor than Ace...

Samsung Ace has a not-perfect screen resolution... for its price, its quite expensive. I'd prefer LG Optimus One if I wanted HVGA resolution phone...

Wave II is totally out of the question because of BADA...

ithehappy

Human Spambot
I think if you really want a phone which will go fine for next 2 years then I will suggest that you increase your budget and wait for the release of Galaxy S II or Motorola Atrix or LG Optimus 3D P920 in Dual Core line up and for single core, SE Arc or Play. :)
All those phone will be released within next one month or two max.

Top Bottom