Samsung Spica [Android 2.1]

ankit360

Journeyman
i want to sell my phone @ Rs 5200/-

warranty end @ 8 March 2011

i want to sell this phone @ mumbai only

screen also has some scratch but it's on Scratchguard

all accessories except charger and usb cable r unused .

here is some photo

*a.imageshack.us/img299/7272/dsc02636k.th.jpg

*a.imageshack.us/img46/4452/dsc02634dz.th.jpg

*a.imageshack.us/img21/6339/dsc02625yt.th.jpg

*a.imageshack.us/img718/8617/dsc02605dj.th.jpg

Last edited:

m-jeri

Caballero de Real Madrid
so if i remove the screen guard and the rear black sticker.. the phone will have no scratches at all..r8?

Ramakrishnan

The Researcher
tell me the specifications, is it samsung galaxy spica? what is the processor speed? ALSO KNOW+N AS GALAXY i5700? Is this right?

anish_sha

.:: 3 : 1 6 ::.
me too have a spica for sale 10.5 k shipped, 6 months warranty remaining, not even a single scratch...intd guys pm me

jain_pranav

Broken In
Even i want to sell my spica 6 months warranty remaining without even a single scratch & with android 2.1 & multitouch..

NCR/Delhi buyers only...just 8.5k :)

Even i want to sell my spica 6 months warranty remaining without even a single scratch & with android 2.1 & multitouch..

NCR/Delhi buyers only...just 8.5k :)

Just installed android 2.2 Cyanogen Mod alpha 6.2..
Though bluetooth & video recording doesnt work,but it is just amazing.
Totally worth upgrading to.
The overall phone usage is fast & very smooth now :smile:

Please post some pics, reason for selling and if price can be negotiable ? I am from Delhi, and will collect the handset personally if you can reduce the price a bit.

Last edited:
M

michaljohn

The device sports now a number of multimedia features meant to turn it into a real entertainment device, including a media browser, camera upgrades for enhanced picture options and viewing functionality.. i purchase samsang galaxy now and its so good experience to use this.

KapilC

Right off the assembly line
still available for sell .

kewl...

just wanted to know what if i find something not workin after i purchase it... specially bluetooth... i hav heard that after cookin... bluetooth stops functioning...

will I get the bill???
and what about accessories????

m from mumbai...

and ofcourse lower the price plz...

Top Bottom