SAMSUNG SGH-D500/SOFTWARE

Status
Not open for further replies.

prabhakarp@sancharnet.in

Right off the assembly line
I have purchased Samsung SGH-D500 mobile phone. But there is no software CD in the package.BUT for Nokia 6600 and Nokia 6260 (Earlier I was having) package contained software CDs. I could not find these in any Samsung mobile service centers in Bangalore. My quarry at Samsung.com did not give me any results. Please halp me get software CD and data cable. in Bangalore itself
Thanks folks

Nemesis

Wise Old Owl
I don't know if the phone is supposed to come with software but here is some software you can download:

*in.samsungmobile.com/en/phone/phone_view/phone_ma_so.jsp?p_pfid_1=SGH-D500

I am moving this to Software Review as it deals with Software.

qarch

Going green anyone?
I also bought the mobile phone last week at Kolkata. It seems the package does not include the driver/software CD (I rechecked the manual). I have even downloaded all the software listed on the web page by navigating through www.samsungmobile.com. The downloads were corrupt & I could not use them - maybe because the files were huge - 100+MB.

May we request that Digit carry the drivers/software in the next issue of the magazine?

hbk88in

Broken In
@qarch and prabhakarp@sancharnet.in
do u have a bluetooth dongle ?
if you do u can easily transfer stuff to ure phone ,even games...ive got the phone and a bluetooth dongle which i purchased for Rs.500 and works awesome...

for transferring games via bluetooth follow the following guide at *315.fiberworld.nl/d500/

if you have any more questions feel free to contact me.
-Anish

qarch

Going green anyone?
Hi hbk88in. Thanks for the guide at fiberworld. Bluetooth was my plan B & I will be going that route since I have been unable to use datacable (plan A).

hbk88in

Broken In
hehe...there was a guide for transferring games via the data cable, but that was for the older models like the E700 etc., if you want ile post it or give you the link, but it'll end up being a risk ..
-Anish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom