Samsung Series 7 Chronos notebook lineup launched in India

govinda123

Right off the assembly line
So, Samsung has finally launched its much talked about chronos 7 in India. But prices are yet to be revealed. What do you says?

Samsung Series 7 Chronos (2013) specifications

15.6-inch Full HD (1920 x 1080 pixels) 10-point multi touch display with 300nit brightness
Slim 20.9mm chassis
Windows 8 OS
Backlit Keyboard with clikpad
RAM accelerator with 150 percent increase in speed for browsing and running app.
Wakes up in two seconds and boots in under twelve seconds
Intel Core i7 3635QM (2.40 GHz, 6 MB L3 Cache) processor
2GB DDR5 AMD Radeon HD 8870M Graphics
Supports up to 16GB RAM and 1TB HDD
720p front camera
JBL Stereo Speakers with virtual woofers
2 USB 3.0 ports, 2 USB 2.0 ports, Ethernet, 3-in-1 card reader and a VGA port
Offers up to 11 hours of battery life.
Samsung Series 7 Ultra Specifications

13.3-inch Full HD (1920 x 1080 pixels) with 350nit brightness, 178-degree viewing angle
Full aluminum body
Windows 8
Backlit Keyboard with clikpad
Intel Core i7/i5 ULV processors
1GB DDR3 AMD HD8570M graphics
720p front camera
Supports up to 16GB RAM, up to 256GB SSD
JBL Stereo Speakers
1 USB 3.0 port, 2 USB2.0 ports, HDMI, Ethernet, 3-in-1 card reader and a mini VGA port
Offers up to 8 hours of battery life

Samsung Series 7 Chronos notebook lineup launched in India. - Laptops | Laptop | Notebooks Reviews | ThinkDigit News

$hadow

Geek in making
What about samsung gamer laptop which samsung was saying that it will be launched very soon. From where did you get this info and what about pricing??

OP
G

govinda123

Right off the assembly line
What about samsung gamer laptop which samsung was saying that it will be launched very soon. From where did you get this info and what about pricing??

Check the links Below, But there is no information on pricing yet.
Samsung Launches Series 7 Chronos And Series 7 Ultra Notebooks In India - iGyaan.in
Samsung Series 7 Chronos notebook lineup launched in India. - Laptops | Laptop | Notebooks Reviews | ThinkDigit News

RON28

Cyborg Agent
11 hours battery life with quad core I7 with 8870M? perfectlaptop, should get near 8-9 hours battery back up.

dx1

Broken In
man this device has some raw power.......8870M, top of the line.
looks like will be in 70k range...

its 1200 euros for the base model...roughly 85k, ..........

wow that's cheap.:banghead::banghead::banghead:

Samsung Series 7 Chronos laptop spotted in Best Buy for $1,200 | Digital Trends

Even at 85k it would be VFM if this is true "AMD touts that the Radeon HD 8870M inside this laptop is up to 70 percent faster than the Nvidia GeForce GT 650M found on the MacBook Pro with Retina display"
Preview: Samsung Series 7 Chronos (Core i7-3635QM Processor 2.4GHz, 8GB RAM; 15.6-inch display) - Notebooks - CNET Asia

dx1

Broken In
^ 70% faster is awesome but but reviews are suggesting it has a throttling problem due to its massive GPU.....

1200$ is roughly 65k...doubt it would be available at such prices here in India.

nikufellow

In the zone
^ 70% faster is awesome but but reviews are suggesting it has a throttling problem due to its massive GPU.....

1200$ is roughly 65k...doubt it would be available at such prices here in India.

Even If price drops with time still it won't be that cheap

Top Bottom