Samsung said to release the Galaxy S5 in January

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
Yeah yeah whinning is now termed as critisizing.. BTW contructive critisism is fun to read and counter for rather than blantly ridiculing anything and everything on internet.

It might be an useless thread for people who already own a decent and very recent droid, but for someone who is using a Galaxy S (example), this thread will give him something to wait for instead of buying a S4 now. How about that?? ever thought about anybody else other than oneself??

ever heard about Google where people easily finds petty information such as this? whats the point in making a thread out of it and then again expecting people who are naturally apathetic to such triviality to "move on" ? you're counter arguments are welcome, 'll be glad to see some though.

P.S. On a mature note, it does not take one person to post in some forum to "think" about themselves, there are better ways... I'm not a Samsung or Droid hater or an anti-Samsung god of WP-justice or whatever, i am simply asserting that Samsung releasing an S5 is so naive a subject that it could be dearly avoided to be discussed over.

Last edited:

josin

In the zone
This time no plastics please and please please change the look of the phone. (As a matter of fact I am still unable to identify grand from s3 from s4 by just looking at the back of it....grrrr)

amjath

Human Spambot
This time no plastics please and please please change the look of the phone. (As a matter of fact I am still unable to identify grand from s3 from s4 by just looking at the back of it....grrrr)

Samsung planning to release 2 types of phones, one with polycarbonate and other with premium material next year

ujjwal007

Lost in games
they really need to replace that cheap plastic with something better like aluminum or something otherwise they should stop charging premium prices :/

OP
RohanM

RohanM

Cyborg Agent
ever heard about Google where people easily finds petty information such as this? whats the point in making a thread out of it and then again expecting people who are naturally apathetic to such triviality to "move on" ? you're counter arguments are welcome, 'll be glad to see some though.

P.S. On a mature note, it does not take one person to post in some forum to "think" about themselves, there are better ways... I'm not a Samsung or Droid hater or an anti-Samsung god of WP-justice or whatever, i am simply asserting that Samsung releasing an S5 is so naive a subject that it could be dearly avoided to be discussed over.

This is an open forum.. I can post whatever i want. Got that.
And it's not a useless post. If u don't like then just..... Move on. :mad: or should i use more decent language for which i I'm infamous here. As per ur stupid comment every one can find every info on Google then why this forum even exists... :banghead:

Last edited:

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
^ no they don't, there are collective information and derived and consolidated data on various subjects which are posted here with exclusive touch of wisdom from SMEs which are vague or scattered in internet and thats why the forum exists, and be careful on your threat of language to me, your notoriety does not scare me, if you could come up with solid informative articulation on the very purpose of this thread, i would rather fill it with more information, but being just mediocre enough to babble "move on..move on" is depicting your deficit of said knowledge.

Empirial

Youngling
Aarz Kiya Hai :

Ek Aur Naya Din
Ek Aur Nayi SAMSUNG GALAXY

Meri Padosan Ne Kal Shayad Pehni Thi
Pink Color Ki Maxi

Nahin Lag Rahi Thi Woh Kisi Angel Se Sexy
Coz Uske Haath Mein Tha Plastic Wala SAMSUNG GALAXY :D

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
Aarz Kiya Hai :

Ek Aur Naya Din

Pink Color Ki Maxi

someone...please give me a pack of bright-kill...i dont want to live in this planet anymore :cryeyesout:

roypurohit

Broken In
:eeek: is this a first in the industry ? :wow:

Edit: Followed the link and here's a quote from GSM

Not first in industry... iPhone 5S consist of 64 bit processor...

Aarz Kiya Hai :

Ek Aur Naya Din

Pink Color Ki Maxi

Perfect... :lol: Plastic wala galaxy... :D

Top Bottom