Samsung launches Galaxy Note edge in India !!

rish1

Cyborg Agent
Samsung Galaxy Note Edge launched in India for......

Rs 65,000 :lol:

Samsung Galaxy Note Edge specifications

5.6-inch (1440 x 2560 pixels) Quad HD Super AMOLED display with 160 pixels curved edge
2.7 GHz quad-core Snapdragon 805 processor with Adreno 420 GPU
3GB RAM, 32GB internal memory, expandable up to 64GB with microSD
Android 4.4 (KitKat)
16MP rear camera with LED Flash, OIS and Ultra HD video recording
3.7MP front-facing camera, f/1.9 aperture, 120 degree wide angle lens
8.3 mm thick and weighs 174 grams
Infrared LED for smart TV remote
S Health 3.5, Finger Scanner, UV, Heart Rate Monitoring, SpO2 (Dependent on market)
4G LTE-A Cat.6 / 3G HSPA+ up to 42 Mbps, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (HT80) MIMO PCIe, Bluetooth v4.1 LE / ANT+, GPS / GLONASS / Beidou , USB2.0, MHL 3.0
3000mAh Battery

Samsung Galaxy Note Edge launched in India

Last edited:
OP
R

rish1

Cyborg Agent
when will this ever increasing flagship prices stop seriously ? and what's the point in launching it so high when after 1-2 months they'll easily drop the price by 10-15k .. by doing this they gain bad press + less sales .. or do people seriously spend 50-60k on non apple phones ..?

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
when will this ever increasing flagship prices stop seriously ? and what's the point in launching it so high when after 1-2 months they'll easily drop the price by 10-15k .. by doing this they gain bad press + less sales .. or do people seriously spend 50-60k on non apple phones ..?

more like 25% within 4-6 weeks

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
acceptable price for a prototype (barely any use of the curved piece of display glued to the side). the pricing of Note4 was instead was way over the edge. it didn't bring anything innovative yet cost a ridiculous 55k.

- - - Updated - - -

^ this. they kill the hype associated with a new product with the pricing.

Samarth 619

Modrator @ Xbhp Biking
We all understand that Note Edge is Note IV with a edge display favouring right handed users. We also understand that R&D is the major reason behind over inflated launch prices (apart from the profit).

And Note 4 currently costs Rs. 52,500, which is again not justifiable but for reference.... So, we're paying an additional Rs. 12,500 for an extra 160 x 2560 pixels & some extra R&D involved for activating the same??

Even for a flagship, would you say this price is justified?

Well what do I say?
I'm an English teacher, so let me teach you some nouns... Below are some nouns:

Samsung,
Same-sung,
Sam-suck,
Sam-dung,
Sam-drunk,
Same-dung,
Sam-sunk, (in the market's ocean)
Sam-punk,
Same-junk,
Shame-song. (This is Nepali accent of saying Samsung, saab ji! :D )

Please note, that I'm not saying these are alternative words for Samsung... :D

Top Bottom