Samsung Galaxy S2 for 22 to 24k INR. Worth the deal?

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Lack of free apps in iPhone? :confused:
:duh:
I have 71 apps in my iPod Touch and all of them are free :D

Report: Nexus Prime, Android 4.0, Launching on Oct. 19 in Hong Kong | News & Opinion | PCMag.com

Want to stay from iPhone as much as possible. Lack of free apps is a big problem and then the limited customization. I would prefer to go with Android family.

Heard few rumors that the Nexus Prime launch will be on 27th of this month.

LOL Lack of free apps :p I wish one of your friend can show you ACTUAL appstore. :mrgreen:

Limit customization is for the people who don't want any lags, fc's etc just like Android. If you jailbreak, you can customize iPhone afaik!

OP
webgenius

webgenius

Ambassador of Buzz
OMG....You guys mis-understood. By lack of free apps, I meant the number of free apps available in Android vs iPhone. I personally feel that Android has more free apps compared to iPhone.

Anyway I have used Android for a long time. Someone who has used both Android and iPhone will be able to throw some light on this.

Is iPhone 4S on sale now after the release? Could not find much iPhone 4S vs Galaxy S2 videos online.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
OK. I know Angry Birds is free in Android but other than that I ant find many exceptions. Even Fruit Ninja costs $1.26(it shows RS.58.19)

Other than that could anyone post MAJOR exception?

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
@OP, check the ROM version of SII.

Even if its Korea specific u can always flash it with india specific roms.
I hope u'll root ur phone and if u do that who cares which country ur original rom belongs.

I use SGS and I'm using europe ROM.

But, do chck if the SII has some hardware related uniqueness compared to other country SIIs...then custom ROMs might not help much.

Top Bottom