Samsung Galaxy S III takes best smartphone at Mobile Choice Consumer Awards 2012

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!
Samsung Galaxy S III takes best smartphone at Mobile Choice Consumer Awards 2012

*www.talkandroid.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/mobile-choice-awards-2012-winners-announced-420x320.jpg?3995d3
The 2012 Mobile Choice Awards was held last night in London, and Samsung came out on top with the Galaxy S III winning best smartphone for 2012. We should note that the iPhone 5 wasn’t part of the festivities, but I’m confident the GSIII would still be the winner. As to tablets, not surprisingly the iPad won, but the Nexus 7 was a close second. Hit the break for all the results.

Phone of the Year:

Samsung Galaxy S III – winner
Apple iPhone 4S – runner up
HTC One X
Nokia Lumia 800
Sony Xperia S

Source: *www.talkandroid.com/135119-samsung...tphone-at-mobile-choice-consumer-awards-2012/

Theodre

In the zone
I think even the iPhone5 will be ruled out by the SIII as it's just an upgrade!!!!!! I am happy that an android phone got this award!!! :D

gameranand

Living to Play
This doesn't come as a surprise to me. There was no one worthy enough to compete with this phone though LG 4X is also a good phone. :)

Lakeland

Right off the assembly line
At the Mobile Choice Consumers Award show in London, the Samsung Galaxy S III took home the trophy as the Best Smartphone of 2012. We don't take sides here, so before some of you riot in protest, we need to point out that the Apple iPhone 5 was launched too late to be included in the competition. On the other hand, the Android flagship did go up against the Apple iPhone 4S, a formidable competitor in its own right. The Apple iPhone 4S finished second ahead of the HTC One X which wound up third. The Nokia Lumia 800 was fourth followed by the Sony Xperia S.

Top Bottom