Samsung Galaxy S II

dharmil007

Journeyman
in Nexus S, When we press teh lock key, we see a animation {an animation of an OlD CRT tv closing}.
Can we implement that in our SGS2 ???

pramod_kk

Broken In
A Case Mate case and a good protective screen, from scratchgard.in or SGP ones in eBay.

I got "Fonokase screen guard for SGS 2" for Rs 180 from flipkart which is very good.

Edit:Now Flipkart has increased its price to Rs.279 !

Please suggest me a leather case with belt clip for SGS 2 which I can buy from an online store.

Last edited:

red dragon

Master troll
There you go,
[MOD] XWKK5 & XWKJ3 & XXKI4 Green Icons, Battery Circle and CRT Effect - xda-developers
Make sure you have CWM recovery..and take a back up..choose the appropriate framework/firmware.
You can install the Jkay Deluxe also,it has all sorts of twaeks.

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
any idea where I can get this SGS2 microUSB jig from? Thinking of flashing and then might need to set the custom kernel count to zero for taking it to service.

vgr

Broken In
hey when i try to update my phone software
setting > about phone > software, the update ends up saying " connection failed " after a little connecting screen!
That apart, the 3G seems to have a mind of it's own and doesn't connect most of the time. I have to reboot my phone to make it work.

ithehappy

Human Spambot
hey when i try to update my phone software
setting > about phone > software, the update ends up saying " connection failed " after a little connecting screen!
That apart, the 3G seems to have a mind of it's own and doesn't connect most of the time. I have to reboot my phone to make it work.

You expect OTA update?
Lol.
Teach Samsung how to release a Kies upgrade first that we don't have to use some EU ROM, how nonsense of Sammy.

ajayritik

Technomancer
Guys I hardly see anyone of late updating this thread. Have you all got bored of your SGS2 or have replaced with a new phone? Nokia Lumia maybe?

On October I purchased Galaxy S2 for 28300 INR with a headset as free gift. Last weekend when I checked the prices, instead of declining it went up to 30K.

WTF? Is there so much demand for this device that the dealers are selling it in BLACK?

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
On October I purchased Galaxy S2 for 28300 INR with a headset as free gift. Last weekend when I checked the prices, instead of declining it went up to 30K.

WTF? Is there so much demand for this device that the dealers are selling it in BLACK?

The reason is that Samsung is pushing the shitty Galaxy R phone to Indian consumers for the same price as Galaxy S2, and they have flooded the market with it. Hence S2 is low in supply and you have to pay more to get the better phone.

The reason is that Samsung is pushing the shitty Galaxy R phone to Indian consumers for the same price as Galaxy S2, and they have flooded the market with it. Hence S2 is low in supply and you have to pay more to get the better phone.

Same price? I think Galaxy R is 20K which is almost 8K less than S2 that i purchased 2 months back

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
Same price? I think Galaxy R is 20K which is almost 8K less than S2 that i purchased 2 months back

Yes you are correct, just checked the price and its around 21k. but back in September when I wanted to buy S2, every shop had Galaxy R and was selling it for 27k (checked the online price that time , it was similar).

Good thing that idiotic price didn't continue for long.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
guys comment on this comparison

Mobile Grudge Match - Samsung Galaxy S II vs Motorola RAZR XT910

do u think that Moto is the winner?

Top Bottom