Samsung Galaxy S I9000 or Sony Xperia X10

Nexus

Broken In
Hello everyone,
finally I have landed on this forums, which is strictly dedicated to Tech Stuff.
I had been member of many forums before like NArutobase.net, OneManga, BleachExile etc.(Yeah I am Manga Fan)
Since I couldnt find any ask Questions area, I am making a thread here itself.
Well I wanted to customize my profile and add signature, but it says I couldnt add images for the same. Many forums have post count as ceiling for such things. Is there any on this forum?
And coming back to topic of this Thread.
Recently someone stole my Nokia 5800 Xpress Music and now I am luking for new cell.
I am stuck with Samsung Galaxy S I9000 or Sony Xperia X10. My budget is 30k. I am not big IPhone fan, so dont suggest me those. Which one should I go for, My friend has NokiaN900 and I am not impressed with it.

D

Deleted member 26636

Samsung Galaxy s..........no questions about it...

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
you need a good camera get the X10... the UI of the X10 is really good I love it.. it will be getting updated to eclair in Q4... on the other hand you need a phone with better support and a decent camera with no flash but a damn brilliant screen get the galaxy S...

I would have choose SE ! as I have used it and timescape and mediascape ui i just love them..