Samsung Galaxy Golden Dual Screen Android Flip Phone Now Available in India for Rs. 49900!

$hadow

Geek in making
They launch it for 50k and in the next 3 weeks prices will go down say 3k and than in another few weeks another price cut and by the end of the year same will be available for 25k.

lywyre

Cyborg Agent
By the end of the year the price go down the flagship device becomes more or less a mid range device with the specs which looks just average. I had a similar experience with my s3.

I guess he was exclaiming to the OP

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
By the end of the year the price go down the flagship device becomes more or less a mid range device with the specs which looks just average. I had a similar experience with my s3.

I guess he was exclaiming to the OP

I can understand coming up with a new device with better features, I cannot why they made it dual screen, clamshell and put hardware buttons?

$hadow

Geek in making
I can understand coming up with a new device with better features, I cannot why they made it dual screen, clamshell and put hardware buttons?

Every time samsung development team sit together for a new device they say to each other "aj kuch toofani karte hain" :-D. And things like this happens.

OP
Empirial

Empirial

Youngling
Every time samsung development team sit together for a new device they say to each other "aj kuch toofani karte hain" :-D. And things like this happens.

True
And whenever Samsung R&D team is Prohibited from using Washroom due to Suspicious Activities. Such concepts are conceived out of sheer Frustration :D

ujjwal007

Lost in games
soon the phones will be costing in lakhs
soon we will be talking like this..
santa : hey buddy i got a samsung s10 for 1 lakh do you like it? :p
banta : oh.. NO its too big.. i love my iphone 10s which i got for 1.5 lakh hope you like it too
:razz:

Top Bottom