Samsung Galaxy Core or Xolo q700

varun_3d

Right off the assembly line
Hello everyone….. I am planning to buy a new phone and confuse between Xolo q700 and Samsung Galaxy Core ….. I know the price difference is almost of 3.5k …. I was pretty convinced with Samsung galaxy core, but then saw this phone and was blown away with its features, specially 2400mah battery and that it has a USB on the go at this price…..but I am bit worried about the after sale service….since some people wrote very discouraging reviews about its after sale service…. so what will be your suggestion…. should I buy xolo q800 and leave the rest on luck or should I go for dependable option of Samsung Galaxy CORE…. and can you also suggest me some other available option with a price range of 13k but with a screen size not bigger then 4.5″

shreymittal

Being Human
Hello everyone….. I am planning to buy a new phone and confuse between Xolo q700 and Samsung Galaxy Core ….. I know the price difference is almost of 3.5k …. I was pretty convinced with Samsung galaxy core, but then saw this phone and was blown away with its features, specially 2400mah battery and that it has a USB on the go at this price…..but I am bit worried about the after sale service….since some people wrote very discouraging reviews about its after sale service…. so what will be your suggestion…. should I buy xolo q800 and leave the rest on luck or should I go for dependable option of Samsung Galaxy CORE…. and can you also suggest me some other available option with a price range of 13k but with a screen size not bigger then 4.5″

Wrong Section
Answer these first
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/buying-advice/134349-questionnaire-mobile-phone-purchase-queries.html

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!

Hi Varun...
Samsung is a big brand and would suggest you to opt for Samsung core which is much better than xolo.

get Huawei Ascend P1 or Xperia M

dude1

Journeyman
Xperia M or go with xolo play for 13k, i know it's a bit larger but then....:oops:

Xperia M or go with xolo play for 13k, i know it's a bit larger but then....:oops:

pentiumlover

Broken In
Guys please stop recommending Xperia M Blindly , It has a meager 2 GB Storage with no confirmation whether App 2 SD is enabled .
If OP wants to game on mobile he would run out of storage in no time . Even for Apps its barely manageable .

shreymittal

Being Human
Guys please stop recommending Xperia M Blindly , It has a meager 2 GB Storage with no confirmation whether App 2 SD is enabled .
If OP wants to game on mobile he would run out of storage in no time . Even for Apps its barely manageable .

Its a new mobile in the market...so wait and watch

mohit9206

Ambassador of Buzz

This is my biggest gripe with XM.When Nokia is providing 8gb storage for less than 10k then why not Sony ?Besides the storage issue XM is a good device for the price.Or go for S Advance with its 16gb of internal storage for the same price as XM.

This is my biggest gripe with XM.When Nokia is providing 8gb storage for less than 10k then why not Sony ?Besides the storage issue XM is a good device for the price.Or go for S Advance with its 16gb of internal storage for the same price as XM.

S Advance has lower RAM than XM(768MB vs 1GB), processor is also much better than S Adv, NFC in XM........... S Advance has advantage of better screen & more internal memory. Buy a SD card & put it in XM, that should solve the problem

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
+1.

Buy an SD card and solve the issue. XM shines in all other department other than internal memory, so better go with XM.
If you don't mind about A.S.S, go with Huawei Ascend P1

ZTR

Cyborg Agent
Thing with Internal and External memory is that everything BY DEFAULT gets stored on the internal memory and sometimes there is no option to move to external.
Thats why for gaming it better to get a phone with 8gb or more internal memory unless you are willing to root and swap internal and external.

Why i would recommend Xperia M -- Sony branding Sony Branding Sony Branding.. yup, that's it. Cuz it has a pathetic camera, meagre 2 Gb internal memory and a very bland screen, that too 4 inch. The design is a high point but those bezels make it much bigger than it should be. However, the battery is really good.

Why i would recommend Ascend P1 -- Better than Xperia M in every department except battery (AmoLED display sucks battery while web surfing)
Moreover it supports installing Apps/Games to SD, unlike EVERY Sony phone where u are stuck with a stubborn internal memory. Lol i had Xperia SP and the 5.6 GB internal memory was torture. Couldn't install 3 high end games at once (each game nearly 1.5-2 GB) while my friend is enjoying his monster gaming collection on his elcheapo iBALL Andi phone which has same internal memory as Xperia M but supports Apps to SD. He added 32 GB SD card and hes enjoying it!
Cmon face it guys, XPeria M is not a good phone. We were waiting for it in anticipation for the past 3 months but Sony let us down. Its Rs14499 right now. Add another Rs 1500 and you can get Sony Xperia L .Xperia M is for SOny fans who find the L "too big" . Cuz there is no justifying the high prce of the Xperia M.
On the other hand, Huawei Ascend p1 is available online for Rs 11,728 . Maybe cheaper in local shops.

FYI
There is NO good Samsung phone below Rs25000 mark. They dont exist anymore is 2013. So ppl, plzzz stop thinking of buying a Samsung(or Samshit as TGF Members call it these days) . If you want to buy a Samsung, get a Galalxy s4 or galaxy s4 mini. Only 2 phones from Samsung worth buying in this world right now.
For HTC-- Only the HTC One X+ and HTC One worth buying
For Sony-- Every phone between Xperia L and Xperia Z worth buying
For LG -- Only 3 phones---Optimus L9 , Optimus G and Nexus 4 worth buying (wait for Optimus L9 II)

Top Bottom