Sam Fisher. Anyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

hullap

Cyborg Agent
Actually i'm not a fan of action games but this rolled me over.Played it for 8hrs straight. splinter cell DA is great .
stay in shadows and kill unsuspectingly
source:wiki
Sam Fisher *upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/b/b5/Sam_Fisher.jpg/240px-Sam_Fisher.jpg
Full Name
Samuel Leo Fisher
Born
Family
Wife, Regan. (Deceased) Daughter, Sarah. (Deceased)
Nationality United States of America
Affiliations
NSA (Third Echelon), CIA, U.S. Navy SEALs
Rank
Lt. Cmdr (ret.)
Gender Male
Hair
Black
Eyes Green
Height 5 ft. 10 in.
Weight
170 lbs.
Education
Major in Political Science Advanced Weapons Training Scuba Training SAO Qualification SQT Training HAHO and HALO training Krav Maga training. (Level 3B)
Voice Actor Michael Ironside

T

thunderbird.117

Splinter Cell is not a action game. It is stealth game. It is like thief series.

When you create a chracter for a game. Gamers ask who was he. What was his abilites and so on.

For example. Halo 3 will reveal who was the man in the helmet. We are going to know who the character is.

Same goes for prince of persia,assassin creed and many other games.

Pathik

Google Bot
he is my fav too.. Since chaos theory... Btw splinter cell doesnt require as much stealth as thief does

hard_rock

Salieri Family
Completed both pandora Tomorrow and Chaos Theory. Have to check Double agent. He is my favourite too other than Prince and Agent47(hitman)..

shantanu

Technomancer
I love this series .. plzyed al the games and the most i liked about DA is the quality of grafix.. you see the Transformers (electric) outside the windows and all.. absolutely great man... LOVED THAT...

what did you choose...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom