Sale - Samsung 8MP DigiCam

Status
Not open for further replies.

raheelshadab

Broken In
I want to sell my Samsung M100 DigiCam for Rs 6500. This cam was used only once during my brother's engagement. 9 months warranty left. Specs - 8.2 Megapixel, 3x opti,Face Detection, Auto Redeye Fix, 1 GB MMC, Video And Still, Image stability and many more. It will be sold along with original box, bill and all accessories. I want to sell it because it remains kept idle and is of no use to me. You can also mail me at raheelshadab@yahoo.com. :cool:

OP
R

raheelshadab

Broken In
who is this bullshit called tabu5 spoiling my thread without any reason? I request the Moderator to take strict action against this fellow. Thank you.

pr.itdude

tHe nEw gEEk......ITian
dude.....plz upload pics on some 3rd party image hosting site like imageshack.com or other..........

pm me the details and ur loc........or mail me at kr_pradeep2006@yahoo.com !!!
-----------------------------------------
Posted again:
and plz reconsider ur price tag........!!!

Last edited:
OP
R

raheelshadab

Broken In
dude.....plz upload pics on some 3rd party image hosting site like imageshack.com or other..........

pm me the details and ur loc........or mail me at kr_pradeep2006@yahoo.com !!!
Posted again:
and plz reconsider ur price tag........!!!

You can find the pics of the camera at *img522.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=22022009027g.jpg. with this cam you will get all original accessories. My price is 4.5k. I am located at Kolkata.

v4u_luv2004

Broken In
Hey buddy me interested in buying this cam but my price is 3.5k if u can then i'll buy it 2day itself. M from Alipore...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom