OP
Soumik99

Soumik99

Journeyman
Thats just too much. What the hell will I do with ice-bullets? lol.. kill someone maybe.. hahahaha
hEY!!!! i THOUGHT THE manapult car was already in the normal edition???

gameranand

Living to Play
Thats just too much. What the hell will I do with ice-bullets? lol.. kill someone maybe.. hahahaha
hEY!!!! i THOUGHT THE manapult car was already in the normal edition???
LOL...:D:D These are for fans who just want anything regarding the game. Say for example you get a cloth map of Thedas in Collector's Edition of DAO now what the heck would you do with that ???? Better get Ultimate edition which have all DLCs right but still some people just want anything from that game and will buy Collector's Edition. It works this way.

OP
Soumik99

Soumik99

Journeyman
yea.... i don't have any collector's edition till now.. will soon have.. lol battlefield 3 that is(only collector's edition is available in retail). By the way someone should start a Skyrim thread , i am itching to shout out how this game will suck like all other bethesda games, so i can't start the topic myself.

OP
Soumik99

Soumik99

Journeyman
[YOUTUBE]7eLwIRo1RYY&feature=fvst[/YOUTUBE]
(Source-IGN videos)
This might well be just a hint of madness thats sure to come.

MUST BUY!!!! (at least for me):2subs:

OP
Soumik99

Soumik99

Journeyman
I still can't decide which one to buy first though, this or Skyrim.... :( . Will wait for reviews... but i will get both of them eventually as i know both of them are gonna be stellar!

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Modern Warfare 3 / Battlefield 3 Parody Trailer

[youtube]VZcKtEGQ9rI&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

Does anyone still have any doubts of this game being awesome? :p

OP
Soumik99

Soumik99

Journeyman
LMAO!!!! never had any doubt.. hunger for madness solidified! thank you. :))
>SRTT
>BATMAN-AC
>AC Revelations
WHo needs anything else?

gameranand

Living to Play
This gonoa be a hell of a game. No doubt about that I just hope they don't give us exactly what they show in trailer and sky diving and other sports in this game without any editing. :D

tkin

Back to school!!
Looks very nice. The cinematic take downs are awesome, graphics is really good(for a sandbox game), cars are nicely modeled, jets too, looks to be a fun game.

gameranand

Living to Play
Well there are a hell lot of games with blood and gore but this game is different. Its good in its own way and can't be compared to other games.

OP
Soumik99

Soumik99

Journeyman
Saints row 2 was insane... so i kinda have grown a totally different fun-in-killing-innocents-with-pimp-gun-wearing-swimsuit attitude. :))

Top Bottom