Sager/Clevo import from xotic pc in india

kunalgujarathi

Cyborg Agent
MSI user too. MSI is the full package. Light-weighter, game destroyer.

You bought that dock+gs30 from newegg right ~$1500 + need to add graphics to it say ~$300 to ~$500
Considering between 970-980ti
(I do not know actual pricing there)

But this $2300 rig satisfied your demands for on the go portability+power switch.

On the contrary If OP can carry Clevo laptops I guess it's a good option for cheap under $1500 alltogether.

seamon

Superhuman Spambot
You bought that dock+gs30 from newegg right ~$1500 + need to add graphics to it say ~$300 to ~$500
Considering between 970-980ti
(I do not know actual pricing there)

But this $2300 rig satisfied your demands for on the go portability+power switch.

On the contrary If OP can carry Clevo laptops I guess it's a good option for cheap under $1500 alltogether.

Clevos are da bombs too.
I suggest waiting for P750DM "BATMAN 2.0".

That laptop would have a desktop core i7(probably 6700K)+Thunderbolt port(for eGPU)+GTX 990(GTX 980 level laptop GPU.
The era of desktops is over.

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Clevos are da bombs too.

That laptop would have a desktop core i7(probably 6700K)+Thunderbolt port(for eGPU)+GTX 990(GTX 980 level laptop GPU.

Who said the era of desktops is over? Desktop PC Gaming is number 1 always...

Hrishi

The P750DM with core i7 6700K and GTX 990m will be priced around ~2000$. That's almost equal to its desktop counterpart.
Really ?
If one were to be smart enough , they would rather build a Rig themselves with the components.

And there is simply no way I can agree that a laptop of same performance level as the desktop can be built for the same price bracket unless the manufacturer isn't looking for monetary profit.

seamon

Superhuman Spambot
Really ?
If one were to be smart enough , they would rather build a Rig themselves with the components.

And there is simply no way I can agree that a laptop of same performance level as the desktop can be built for the same price bracket unless the manufacturer isn't looking for monetary profit.

A laptop boutique shop earns profit from other customizations.

OP
S

samyaks15

Broken In
OP wants a 965M at least while this piece of overpriced crap has 960M. :rofl:

I don't think it'll be able to run any games better than 970M.

@OP don't buy this crap.
Azom have updated their barebone to P750DM . it will have skylake dekstop grade cpu's . But what is tax at 5%
vat in their quotes . what is the effective cost ?
Also i read in a tdf thread that msi laptop with 4k,970m at 1.12 lac locally .:shock: that true ?

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Azom have updated their barebone to P750DM . it will have skylake dekstop grade cpu's . But what is tax at 5%
vat in their quotes . what is the effective cost ?
Also i read in a tdf thread that msi laptop with 4k,970m at 1.12 lac locally .:shock: that true ?
Link the thread here

seamon

Superhuman Spambot
*www.digit.in/forum/laptops-netbooks/192231-1-lakh-gaming-laptop-2.html?highlight=970m

That's the the last to last clevo model. Not even P750ZM.

P750DM will take some time(4-5 months) to arrive in India.

- - - Updated - - -

Post #13 was :facepalm:

prateekpunj said:
If you are looking for a gaming laptop have a look at msi apache pro 4k display model
MSI India - Computer, Laptop, Notebook, Desktop, Motherboard, Graphics and more
Having 4th gen i7 proc
Upto 512gb of super raid space (better than ssd) depends on the indian market how much super raid is provided
and 1tb hdd 72000rpm
msi laptops have a new lan technology they are being using called killer lan where you can prioritize ur bandwidth for mostly gaming purpose and also boosting the bandwidth speed

Last week only, i have tried this laptop and i must say it is worth the buck
Mrp is around 112500 there is some discount also available on it.
Even a gaming bag was provided to me that was eyegasm for me.
based on h87 chipset with i7 4720hq

- - - Updated - - -

1. You don't need SSDs in Raid 0. There's almost no difference in real time performance between my 2 laptops Y500(Plextor m5m 128 GB SSD) and GS30(2 x 500GB Samsung 850 M.2 raid 0).
2. That LAN technology is not from MSI but from Killer Gaming. If you opt for a Killer NIC in your Clevo, it will work the same way as MSI. These cards work better in gaming because Killer cards prioritize UDP ports. If you're a MSI rep and advertising that Killer Technology was developed by MSI then it is a legal offense.
3. 970M can barely drive a 4k display for gaming. Lowest settings possible 30 FPS.

That said, if MSI is selling a 4k display+970m+4720HQ at 112500 then it is a great deal.

Last edited:

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
That's the the last to last clevo model. Not even P750ZM.

P750DM will take some time(4-5 months) to arrive in India.

- - - Updated - - -

Post #13 was :facepalm:

- - - Updated - - -

1. You don't need SSDs in Raid 0. There's almost no difference in real time performance between my 2 laptops Y500(Plextor m5m 128 GB SSD) and GS30(2 x 500GB Samsung 850 M.2 raid 0).
2. That LAN technology is not from MSI but from Killer Gaming. If you opt for a Killer NIC in your Clevo, it will work the same way as MSI. These cards work better in gaming because Killer cards prioritize UDP ports. If you're a MSI rep and advertising that Killer Technology was developed by MSI then it is a criminal offense.
3. 970M can barely drive a 4k display for gaming. Lowest settings possible 30 FPS.

That said, if MSI is selling a 4k display+970m+4720HQ at 112500 then it is a great deal.

That post #13 fanboy thinks a "gaming bag" is more important than a good GPU like 970M / 980M for 100k+ budget. :lol:

They sell FHD + 960M for 110k and FHD + DDR3 950M for 96k CPU being 5700HQ :rofl: (source: *www.digit.in/forum/laptops-netbooks/192267-2015q3-msi-gaming-notebooks-brochure-coming-soon.html)

Intel 3160 is used instead of Killer N1525 for the same. So much for "premium" moniker.

Last edited:

seamon

Superhuman Spambot
MSI with 970m+4k screen+4720HQ is not even available in USA at Rs. 112500.

It probably is a FHD screen+core i5+960m, in which case, Clevo is the much better option.

You can't expect a company which used to sell 860m+FHD+core i7 at 123k to sell 4k+i7+970m at 112k.

OP
S

samyaks15

Broken In
Clevos are da bombs too.

abomination .

*www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJeXUKFvcHs

Top Bottom