Sager/Clevo import from xotic pc in india

samyaks15

Broken In
1) What is your budget? (INR or USD)
95k INR
(+,- 5k)

2) What size & weight consideration (if any) would you prefer?

Mainstream; 15" - 16" screen
Desktop Replacement; 17"+ screen

3) What are the primary tasks you will be performing with this notebook?
Gaming at 720,768p high settings for 2 years

5) Any typical configuration in your mind you're eying for ?
atleast 965m
4) Are there any brands that you prefer or any you really don't like?
a. Like:Sager,Clevo,MSi,alienware
b. Dislike:

6) Anything else you would like to say?
Screen resolution ( / 900p / 1080p (Full HD) )
Purchase place ( Online Xotic pc

laptop should be able to play games for 2-3 years. Also can i achieve this with a little less cash. my budget includes custom,import. thanks in advance :)

I'm pretty sure GTX960M would run games at high settings with AA off at 768p even after 2 years. GTX970M would be even better for sure

My GT650M, which is more than 3 years old now, still runs BF Hardline at 768p, GTA V at medium-high settings at 768p, CoD AW @ med @ 768p

OP
S

samyaks15

Broken In
For 100k, ask for a quote from AZOM SYSTEMS

They use clevo barebones and would give you warranty.

Can i get 970m or any gpu that performs north of that ? Any idea whether i will be able to get ssd ?
ps- registered on their site.Awaiting reply

- - - Updated - - -

I'm pretty sure GTX960M would run games at high settings with AA off at 768p even after 2 years. GTX970M would be even better for sure

My GT650M, which is more than 3 years old now, still runs BF Hardline at 768p, GTA V at medium-high settings at 768p, CoD AW @ med @ 768p

Bro i don't think you get you can get 60fps . Sorry i forgot to mention that i need atleast 50+ fps. how much do you get?

Can i get 970m or any gpu that performs north of that ? Any idea whether i will be able to get ssd ?
ps- registered on their site.Awaiting reply

- - - Updated - - -

Bro i don't think you get you can get 60fps . Sorry i forgot to mention that i need atleast 50+ fps. how much do you get?

30 fps is playable & enough for me, I always increase graphics quality in the settings till my fps gets down till 30....
Its better to play at ultra @ 30fps, rather than playing at high at 60fps, my logic

You might get GTX970M at the best in your budget, don't dream about GTX980M
You might get 120GB SSD pre installed, if more is needed, you might suffer in GPU

If you really need 60 fps, get a desktop & not a laptop.

OP
S

samyaks15

Broken In
30 fps is playable & enough for me, I always increase graphics quality in the settings till my fps gets down till 30....
Its better to play at ultra @ 30fps, rather than playing at high at 60fps, my logic

You might get GTX970M at the best in your budget, don't dream about GTX980M
You might get 120GB SSD pre installed, if more is needed, you might suffer in GPU

If you really need 60 fps, get a desktop & not a laptop.

I am in college otherwise i would have bought a dekstop.

Also i suggest you take a look here.

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970M - NotebookCheck.net Tech

970m can run witcher 3 and ryse at 60+ on 768p (i think with 4x aa).AC unity at 56 fps(i cannot play it at my current laptop,but my friends tell me it is heavily unoptimized).A 970m ~75% of its dekstop equivalent. Why would you suggest a dekstop then ?

Also i would suggest that you try it out-

720p or 768p with 4x aa and also bit of anisotropic filtering . Game will look slightly muddy (not aware with techinal jargon :p ). I prefer it that way .

I am in college otherwise i would have bought a dekstop.

Also i suggest you take a look here.

970m can run witcher 3 and ryse at 60+ on 768p (i think with 4x aa).AC unity at 56 fps(i cannot play it at my current laptop,but my friends tell me it is heavily unoptimized).A 970m ~75% of its dekstop equivalent. Why would you suggest a dekstop then ?

Also i would suggest that you try it out-

720p or 768p with 4x aa and also bit of anisotropic filtering . Game will look slightly muddy (not aware with techinal jargon :p ). I prefer it that way .

Try using 1080p resolution for better graphics quality

Anyways, that's my preference. Get GTX970M laptop n be happy. Satisfaction is what matters most......

prateekpunj

Broken In
1) What is your budget? (INR or USD)
95k INR
(+,- 5k)

2) What size & weight consideration (if any) would you prefer?

Mainstream; 15" - 16" screen
Desktop Replacement; 17"+ screen

3) What are the primary tasks you will be performing with this notebook?
Gaming at 720,768p high settings for 2 years

5) Any typical configuration in your mind you're eying for ?
atleast 965m
4) Are there any brands that you prefer or any you really don't like?
a. Like:Sager,Clevo,MSi,alienware
b. Dislike:

6) Anything else you would like to say?
Screen resolution ( / 900p / 1080p (Full HD) )
Purchase place ( Online Xotic pc

laptop should be able to play games for 2-3 years. Also can i achieve this with a little less cash. my budget includes custom,import. thanks in advance :)

You can Buy MSI GE62 2QD Apache Laptop will run games at ezzz for uh powered with 5th generation i7 processor.

Notebook - The best gaming notebook provider

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
You can Buy MSI GE62 2QD Apache Laptop will run games at ezzz for uh powered with 5th generation i7 processor.

Notebook - The best gaming notebook provider

OP wants a 965M at least while this piece of overpriced crap has 960M. :rofl:

I don't think it'll be able to run any games better than 970M.

@OP don't buy this crap.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
You havent even tried these laptop so stop making false statements here
Yes I haven't and neither have you.

GeForce GTX 970M vs 960M

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M - NotebookCheck.net Tech

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 965M - NotebookCheck.net Tech

I trust them more than the OEMs itself.

CPUs DON'T matter here. There will be negligible gap in performance with same GPU. So if OP wants a good GPU, why should I mislead him into buying crap from MSI?

bikramjitkar

In the zone
OP: Just buy from Azom instead of importing a Sager. It's the same thing and at least you will get some after sales support if needed.

seamon

Superhuman Spambot
OP: Just buy from Azom instead of importing a Sager. It's the same thing and at least you will get some after sales support if needed.

Chances are he'll get better support from XoticPC than Azom. If there is some software, BIOS issue, XoticPC will have the software needed, Azom most prolly won't. Unless you drop your laptop, hardware issues are unheard of.
When ordering from XoticPC, just mention in the comments that you're importing the laptop into another country so they should thoroughly check the laptop for :
1) Dead Pixels.
2) Thermal Paste.
3) Laptop in General.

bikramjitkar

In the zone
Chances are he'll get better support from XoticPC than Azom. If there is some software, BIOS issue, XoticPC will have the software needed, Azom most prolly won't. Unless you drop your laptop, hardware issues are unheard of.
When ordering from XoticPC, just mention in the comments that you're importing the laptop into another country so they should thoroughly check the laptop for :
1) Dead Pixels.
2) Thermal Paste.
3) Laptop in General.

Software issues are easily fixable over phone or Google. If the OP goes for a machine based on the same Clevo barebones from either Sager or Azom, any BIOS issue would be present on both machines. I own an Azom laptop myself and can tell you that those guys are technically proficient enough to install new drivers or flash a BIOS. :lol: In case of XoticPC, any hardware failure and the OP would have to bear the time and cost of shipping his machine back to the US.

seamon

Superhuman Spambot
Software issues are easily fixable over phone or Google. If the OP goes for a machine based on the same Clevo barebones from either Sager or Azom, any BIOS issue would be present on both machines. I own an Azom laptop myself and can tell you that those guys are technically proficient enough to install new drivers or flash a BIOS. :lol: In case of XoticPC, any hardware failure and the OP would have to bear the time and cost of shipping his machine back to the US.

Any hardware failure and you can easily buy those parts at flipkart. Which model btw?

bikramjitkar

In the zone
Any hardware failure and you can easily buy those parts at flipkart. Which model btw?

What about parts that are still under warranty? Or any proprietary parts like the wi-fi card or touchpad. Anyway, let's leave this to the OP to decide.

My laptop - Azom Exigo (Clevo P150SM-A, i7 4710MQ, 16GB DDR3 1600, GTX 870m 3GB, 120 GB SSD, 1TB HDD). Bought it earlier this year and pretty happy with it so far. Only regret is, they have upgraded the model to a GTX 970m now. Would have waited had I known it. Still, it performs really well in whatever I throw at it.

seamon

Superhuman Spambot
What about parts that are still under warranty? Or any proprietary parts like the wi-fi card or touchpad. Anyway, let's leave this to the OP to decide.

My laptop - Azom Exigo (Clevo P150SM-A, i7 4710MQ, 16GB DDR3 1600, GTX 870m 3GB, 120 GB SSD, 1TB HDD). Bought it earlier this year and pretty happy with it so far. Only regret is, they have upgraded the model to a GTX 970m now. Would have waited had I known it. Still, it performs really well in whatever I throw at it.

Yea, those parts usually don't malfunction. Neither does any other part, for that matter.
Nice laptop. I think Clevo stopped producing the P150SM-A and P750ZM "BATMAN" replaced it.

iPlay

Journeyman
You havent even tried these laptop so stop making false statements here

I thought this guy was BANNED.
I'm using MSI and has a very good history with it :p Please check my previous post for it, I don't want to waste my time over here to explain as OP is going towards right path.

Top Bottom