sach ka samna

Status
Not open for further replies.

R2K

In the Zone
damn.....................i miss my tv.....BTW........what if participant's life gets screwed up because of these questions

Rahim

Married!
Just watched some snippets of this program on Tube but couldnt watched it for more than 3 questions. Its pure embarrassment. The wife was smiling as her husband confesses to iffy things.
Besharmee purey chehre mein likhi hui thi. :| Paanch lakh ke liye log kya kya kar rahe hain.

Rahim

Married!
^Correct. I would love to see relatives of the Producers/director of this how, confessing :D
They should be forced to feel how the others are effected with this cheap 'baazaaru' show.

g4meboy

Right off the assembly line
I think the show rocks... yeah its a copy of 'moments of truth' but ultimately you cant expect any sci-fi ultracool show on the 'chota parda' of india..
its a nice way of giving a mesage to the indian society.. speak eat and drink truth.. thats what our godfather hon'ble bapuji taught 2 us...:smile:

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
If u ask me...I'm enjoying the show

What is your problem if the people there are not having problem telling truth in front of whole world.

They don't have any problem...their greed (a few of them try to define as their chance to say what they actually mean) is driving them here.

Remember, b4 the main show they are asked 50 questions, so they have a fair idea which kind of questions they are going to face here. Even after that they agree to come to main show (they can escape right, or there is no turning back if u enter once???!!! ) they very much know the consequences...

This show tells us the bare truth. Irrespective of ur level of toleration for knowing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom