sach ka samna

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 26636

guys what are your views on this TV show- Sach ka samna aired on star plus?are you for or against it? please share your views & reasons.

Nithu

I'm in 3D Grafix world!!!
Its a copy of "The Moment of Truth" from Star World.

I don't think there is really a "Sach" in that show.

OP
D

Deleted member 26636

Its a copy of "The Moment of Truth" from Star World.

I don't think there is really a "Sach" in that show.
yeah....i also think the same....but then how do they decide how much the contestants are gonna win?

Disc_Junkie

Call me D_J!
The entire show is completely bull$hit. The host asks nothing but intimate questions of a person's life.

Like once the host asked an woman that would she like to keep physical relation with other guys hiding it from the husband. The woman answered No but the polygraphic result showed the opposite. The husband started crying. This broke up the trust between the husband and the life to some extent I think.

This type of shows should be stopped ! :|

Coool

I'm Back!:D
Awesome expressions o the face of their husband/wife who ever sitting with their relatives.......:D:D:))

Rahim

Married!
Well if one considers the level of greed in Western World regarding divorce and stuff and I dont think the breaking couple would be that hurt. Divorces is a life-style there and not a big negative thing.
The Indian version is a sure crap as I have seen its promos and it features celebraties/actors/Page 3 drama queens. So the real people are absent. Just imagine a family watching such show and the anchor pops the question of sex etc. Its so embarrassing but HIGH SOCIETIES would gobble such things easily.

toofan

Technomancer
But the truth seems to be awesome. Participants go there for Money. They get money for speaking truth. so its ok if they risk there future life. Its totally upto them to Go for money.

Speaking truth needs guts.

I am in support of that program. But truly I don't have courage to speak that much of truth.

TheHumanBot

Padawan
may be indian peoples are not ready for this kind of shits on TV
i seen Moment of Truth and its really interesting questions
then this SHOW :)

Ecstasy

a.k.a VipER
Why can't Indians come up with their own reality shows(good ones) instead of copying western shows?? Aren't Indian people not creative or they simply don't want to invest on some show which some random guy suggested?

Have you guys ever thought about that?

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
^ Indians are too afraid to take risks. They see that a formula has worked in the US of A and other countries, so they consider it a proven success and are keen to latch on to it instead of trying something new made by themselves. :|

About this show, they *need* to ask cntroversial questions to keep the audience interested. Indians love to gossip and this show gives the public enough material to go on for a week. Would anyone watch it if they asked their participants mundane questions? Probably not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom