S110 vs S95

sujoyp

Grand Master
@Gen.Libeb in ur 1st shot its very clear that S110 is much better
but in 2nd shot it seems H55 shoot a bit warmer and S110 a bit cooler (blueish) what was the actual situation....just u can tell us

OP
G

Gen.Libeb

Padawan
@Gen.Libeb in ur 1st shot its very clear that S110 is much better
but in 2nd shot it seems H55 shoot a bit warmer and S110 a bit cooler (blueish) what was the actual situation....just u can tell us

I guess the auto white balance works differently for both cameras. I don't know any other reason for this.

sujoyp

Grand Master
no but I wanted to know was it yellowish or whitish actually....like under tubelight it will be whitish/blueish and under sunlight shade it will be yellowish...which of the cam took the whitebalance correctly

OP
G

Gen.Libeb

Padawan
no but I wanted to know was it yellowish or whitish actually....like under tubelight it will be whitish/blueish and under sunlight shade it will be yellowish...which of the cam took the whitebalance correctly

I had a tubelight & a couple of bulbs (yellow ones ) on during the shot. The GTA stuff is correct on the right, but the wall is a bit more yellowish.

More comparison, Optical vs Digital zoom this time. The H55 with 10X optical zoom & the S110 with 5X optical + 5x digital zoom.
The H55 photo was taken sometime earlier. The S110 pic was taken tonight.

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=8645&d=1359220669

Attachments

• c3.jpg
    c3.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 88
OP
G

Gen.Libeb

Padawan
Hey! It's not a fair comparison.
Of course its not fair, but if I compare them both at 5X on a suitable subject, the s110 wins easily (not fair either).
Comparison would be fair if both cams are of similar type, Anyways all this was just for fun.

Top Bottom