Im planning to buy an android mobile
My choices are
Galaxy S advance
LG L9

Which one should I buy? I like the big screen of L9 but it has got some cons
1. Camera is not so good
2. Apps cannot be moved to SD card
3. No gorilla glass

on the other hand S advance comes with Gorilla glass, 16g memory and super amoled screen
the only thing bothering is its 4" screen

please suggest me.

tanmoydast

Broken In
When you are buying a smartphone you have to consider future of that phone also. Technology is changing
everyday.
So my suggestion is to go for lg or any model of xperia which is within your budget.

OP
Z

zakirhs

Broken In
Thank you guyz for your suggestions.
Could you guyz please tell me how is the camera and sound quality of L9, and is it possible to move apps to SD without routing the phone?

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
^^ Wait for Xperia L. Best buy IMO. But if you want to buy immediately, L9 is good choice. L9 camera is decent and sound quality is good. The bundled headset will not deliver good sound. So buy any good IEM like Soundmagic, JBL etc.

sharma_atul85

Journeyman
see, better go to the shop.. put both devices in your hand.. click images . go through the features.. check ergonomics for both devices and make ur decision (if u have narrowed down to these two devices. )

5fusion

Journeyman
see, better go to the shop.. put both devices in your hand.. click images . go through the features.. check ergonomics for both devices and make ur decision (if u have narrowed down to these two devices. )
:thumbs:

LG L9 beats S Advance in all dept IMO.
except for the cam quality

^^ Wait for Xperia L. Best buy IMO. But if you want to buy immediately, L9 is good choice. L9 camera is decent and sound quality is good. The bundled headset will not deliver good sound. So buy any good IEM like Soundmagic, JBL etc.
:+1:
better wait for xperia L:)

OP
Z

zakirhs

Broken In

What would be the expected price of Xperia L and when its launching in India?

OP
Z

zakirhs

Broken In

Thats a better Idea I guess :)

BTW can u suggest any other mobile in 20k

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
By end of March or April mid, it will be announced. Go check this thread : *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/technology-news/171642-sony-announces-xperia-l-sp-mid-range-droids.html

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
I think Xperia L will be priced around 20k at launch.. remember when Xperia Sola launched and it was priced at 19k

back then (i mean last year ;) ) no dualcore mobile was available under 20k. Sony was first to dualcore in sub 20k & then sub 15k (Xperia U)

Top Bottom