Russia 'shot down its own planes'

Status
Not open for further replies.

NucleusKore

TheSaint
This is ridiculous !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *s269.photobucket.com/albums/jj44/visio159/Unismilies/38large.png

Source: *news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/8142999.stm

A report in a Russian military journal claims that half the planes Russia lost in its war with Georgia last year were shot down by friendly fire.

The article in the Moscow Defence Brief magazine also claims that Russia lost more military aircraft than it is admitting to.

The report is highly critical of Russian forces during the brief war.

Read On......

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
^1lol@"Rural Terror"
+1lol@"Team Killing n00bs"

@NucleusKore the article does not give any details :(

drvarunmehta

Wise Old Owl
Go to options --> Preferences
Uncheck the box marked "Friendly Fire"
Apply changes

No wait, that only works in games. ;-)

And these are the retards that India buys its weapons from.

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
"Friendly Fire is not Tolerated" - COD4

And this thing would popup even we shoot the friendly on S.A.S missions too. I think InfinityWard should have removed this for S.A.S missions....

Rural Terror

Broken In
Yep, too much into gaming no life morons commenting on war..
Try to take somethings lightly. :|

I can easily get an idea that who is the one who has no life. :|

And perhaps if your brain is working, then you can easily understand that the comments are NOT on war.

Last edited:

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
traitor to their nation
but a lesson for others:grin:
dun follow the n00bs and you can save your team mates.:grin:

the guys shooting at planes might not know how to distinguish enemy and friendly planes[as hes from the army, not the airforce]. and man, he got gr8 aim:p

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
Try to take somethings lightly. :|

I can easily get an idea that who is the one who has no life. :|

And perhaps if your brain is working, then you can easily understand that the comments are NOT on war.

although you are not always right, but sometimes you'll make some legitimate statements. Keep going KID:lol::twisted::lol:

dear blondie, please read the statements correctly. All of the members are remembering their friendly fire incidents in their favorite games. This is one way of responding..

I mean how should we respond to this prediction...It's not any one's fault as the guys who shot the airborne are not shooting them intentionally. That said, we have to respond some thing to the starter of the thread. We responded this way. thanda lo...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom