Run DLL error

Status
Not open for further replies.

samudragupta

Youngling
hi frendz,

please help me with this error. Whenever i start my pc i get this error "Error loading c:\Users\my username\AppData\Local\Temp\hgGwWMdb.dll
the specified module could not be found"

Kindly advise what may be wrong on my pc. I donot notice any problems on my pc though.

Thanx

swatkat

Technomancer
It looks like a remnant of a malware. Download CCleaner ( *www.filehippo.com/download_ccleaner/ )and install it. Run CCleaner, and click "Options" tab and click on "Advanced". Here, uncheck the option "Only delete files in Windows temp folders older than 48 hours". Next, go to "Cleaner" tab and click on "Run Cleaner". This will remove all junk and temp files. Once this is done, go to "Registry" tab and click "Scan for Issues". Once it completes scanning, click "Fix selected issues" to remove all invalid Registry entries.

Next, download Malwarebytes Anti-Malware ( *www.malwarebytes.org/mbam.php ) and install it. Reboot the PC into safe mode and run Malwarebytes. Go to the "Scanner" tab and select the option "Perform full scan" and click "Scan" button.

Once all the above steps are done, post back if Malwarebytes detected anything and also if the "rul dll error" still exists.

LeonRodger

Right off the assembly line
Hi,

DLL files, also known as Dynamic Link Libraries, are a major part to running the windows operating system. One of the most easiest and preferred methods of fixing dll errors on your computer, is to use one of the registry repair utilities that are readily available online.

chandrudme

Journeyman
Hi Frnds,

I’m using win xp sp3. While opening Mafia game I got the below error message and the game closes.

“Just-In-Time debugging this exception failed with the following error: No installed debugger has Just-In-Time debugging enabled. In Visual Studio, Just-In-Time debugging can be enabled from Tools/Options/Debugging/Just-In-Time”

This happens in Godfather too. But NFS is running fine. Pl help me to resolve this.
-----------------------------------------
Posted again:
-----------------------------------------
Hi Frnds,

I’m using win xp sp3. While opening Mafia game I got the below error message and the game closes.

“Just-In-Time debugging this exception failed with the following error: No installed debugger has Just-In-Time debugging enabled. In Visual Studio, Just-In-Time debugging can be enabled from Tools/Options/Debugging/Just-In-Time”

This happens in Godfather too. But NFS is running fine. Pl help me to resolve this.

Last edited:
OP
samudragupta

samudragupta

Youngling
It looks like a remnant of a malware. Download CCleaner ( *www.filehippo.com/download_ccleaner/ )and install it. Run CCleaner, and click "Options" tab and click on "Advanced". Here, uncheck the option "Only delete files in Windows temp folders older than 48 hours". Next, go to "Cleaner" tab and click on "Run Cleaner". This will remove all junk and temp files. Once this is done, go to "Registry" tab and click "Scan for Issues". Once it completes scanning, click "Fix selected issues" to remove all invalid Registry entries.

Next, download Malwarebytes Anti-Malware ( *www.malwarebytes.org/mbam.php ) and install it. Reboot the PC into safe mode and run Malwarebytes. Go to the "Scanner" tab and select the option "Perform full scan" and click "Scan" button.

Once all the above steps are done, post back if Malwarebytes detected anything and also if the "rul dll error" still exists.
thanx alot bro.........this has resolved the problem....CHeeRS:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom