Rumour: BSNL is going to provide 8 Mbps in 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arun the Gr8

Journeyman
Check this out guys. This can really mean something.

*www.indiabroadband.net/attachments/bsnl-broadband/99d1205853094-bsnl-8mbps-higher-untitled.jpg

*www.indiabroadband.net/attachments/bsnl-broadband/100d1205853225-bsnl-8mbps-higher-12mbps.jpg

*www.indiabroadband.net/attachments/bsnl-broadband/101d1205853534-bsnl-8mbps-higher-8mbps-my-computer-bsnl.jpg

*www.indiabroadband.net/attachments/bsnl-broadband/102d1205853546-bsnl-8mbps-higher-5mbps-1.jpg

Source

Garbage

God of Mistakes...
Check this out guys. This can really mean something.

*www.indiabroadband.net/attachments/bsnl-broadband/99d1205853094-bsnl-8mbps-higher-untitled.jpg

*www.indiabroadband.net/attachments/bsnl-broadband/100d1205853225-bsnl-8mbps-higher-12mbps.jpg

*www.indiabroadband.net/attachments/bsnl-broadband/101d1205853534-bsnl-8mbps-higher-8mbps-my-computer-bsnl.jpg

*www.indiabroadband.net/attachments/bsnl-broadband/102d1205853546-bsnl-8mbps-higher-5mbps-1.jpg

Source
you kidding? :p ;)

pc_game_lover2004

~Beating Toughest Games~
totally rumour..this year too some ppl told about speed increases but i'm still struck at that old 30 kbps downloading :cry:

OP
Arun the Gr8

Arun the Gr8

Journeyman
Garbage said:

pc_game_lover2004 said:
totally rumour..this year too some ppl told about speed increases but i'm still struck at that old 30 kbps downloading :cry:

apoorva84 said:
too good to be true.

Well the guy who posted says its happening in kerela..

Didi u guys even check out the source??

Garbage said:

And man dont Quote posts with large image.. It takes away the bandwidth and makes it difficult for dial up users too...

Last edited:

paroh

Padawan
If it is true the crap download limit should be 200GB+ any think less is just a crap Plus a good cheap price

paid

Journeyman
inspite increasing speed they must concentrate more on cost affordablity and cheaper unlimited plans

axxo

99.9% Idle
1MBps @ 750 is not a bad wish I guess..atleast they must plan for to offer 512Kbps UL at the cost of 256kbps UL.

Vishal Patil

Linux all the way
the maximum that i got till date is 300 kBps. i dont think they'll increase speed so soon to 8 MBps,
theres also a poll in the source, so its not confirmed...

entrana

M$™ Certified Spammer
theres one thing thats hard to understand, why are they putting so much bandwidth limit when they have so much bandwidth to give away.... i mean 8mbps 1gb thats like gonna last for 40 minutes.. this is what sucks about indian isps.

First give us a 2Mbps unlimited plan at reasonable rates and then start talking about this 8Mbps sh1t.
I've been hearing this bullsh1t for two years now but no implementation as yet. Indian ISPs suck hard! I am paying freakin' 2222 Bux for a 1Mbps unlimited plan from Airtel.
Speeds,uptime and CC are unmatched but look at the price. It burns a big hole in your pocket. Better stick with 2Mbps NU if you're on BSNL/MTNL or run away to Sweden or Germany.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom