Rubik's Cube - Where to buy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

praka123

left this forum longback
bought one for Rs50.pathetic quality. thinking of getting a good one from funskool outlet next time when going ernakulam :) .
BTW ,just see the Rs400 wala cube :
*cgi.ebay.in/RUBIK-CUBE-PUZZLE-GAME...ryZ19015QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

OP
RCuber

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
^^ it looks like a good one.. But I dont think it allows one to ajdust the tension .. so its a bit expensive.. neway my new cube is on its way :D .. my friend also bought a 4x4 one .. gota try that too :))

napster007

Padawan
the cube is THE most selling toy in the history of mankind.....u'll get a good quality in a leading toy store near you man....or in a mall

ajayritik

Technomancer
Friends out here please let me know the benefits of having the rubik's cube even I plan to buy one if it's really worth it. All I need is something to give my brain an exercise.

OP
RCuber

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Friends out here please let me know the benefits of having the rubik's cube even I plan to buy one if it's really worth it. All I need is something to give my brain an exercise.
Its fun and adictive.. when you first buy it .. you will say "how the heck do I solve this".. after you learn how to solve it.. you will say .. damn .. "this cube is adictive" *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/3.gif

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
offtopic: he not only rocks.. he is also a DJ :p *www.youtube.com/watch?v=0tRQqyMnmsU ;)
have u seen all the episodes, its fun to watch. Barely 10 mins episode.

I luv em all, timmy the sheep and bitzer the dog, shirley the fat sheep and friggin pigs, its all lolz :D

OP
RCuber

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Finally The Smoothest Cube :D

Finally its here :D Got my hands on 3X3 Hasbro Rubik's Cube. Imported by Funskool , Manufactured by Hasbro Far East. Hasbro is the same company which makes original Transformers toys.

*www.hasbrotoyshop.com/Files_AltA/540332d51c9f_a400.jpg

Link

The quality is awesome.. I havent used such a smooth cube from the past 2 yrs. the cube is very smooth and can even be manupulated in one hand. No need of talcum powder to make it smooth. The stickers are also of good quality. One negative thing abt this cube is that the cube tension cannot be adjusted :( . anyway its still smooth and im satisfied :D .

The cost.. well its Rs. 225 /-. My friend said he bought it from Spencer in Chennai.

OP
RCuber

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
^^ Yea .. my friend got a 4X4 .. gonna take that one also from him :twisted:

BTW How much time do you take to complete 3X3? :)

the one I have is cheap one and stucks a lot! :twisted: going to ernakulam now ,will buy one from there. :D

does any one know about 5x5 cubes?anybody tried?Is it verrrrrrrry difficult?

in 3x3 itself ,I struggled for more than 2 days!(past time only did I tried).

what is the benefit of playing? brain stimulation?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom