RTCW ! ! !

ax3

Cool as a CUCUMBAR ! ! !
i have installed RTCWolfenstein demo ... i want 2 extract its video files ... how can i do that ???

it has 2 episodes : Escape from castle & Survive the catacombs ...

have installed RAD video tools bt cannot play or extract them as it did with Hitman ...

any other software 2 extract those video file for later viewing ???

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
I am not sure if it can be done. Considering that you have the demo, does it have the opening intro sequence? As far as I remember, only that could be extracted from the game. Rest of the cut-scenes are in-game and hence cannot be extracted to my best possible knowlege.

G

gxsaurav

it is IDs ROQ format, u cannot play it with any media player other then Bink, again it could be encrypted

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
I remember that I could easily play the Intro part. But that was sooooo long ago. Let me install the game again and see what I can do about it.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
ax3 said:
any website for RTCW `s videos ????

home page nahi ...

Well i have the gamesopt site in line up for its intro movie but the probs is that it needs an Sign up for downloading so see if ya can get through for it.....btw here's the link
*www.gamespot.com/pc/action/returntocastlewolfenstein/media.html

Also i tried for a converter for its video format but none showed up....plus gx i suppose i saw a Player named Mplayer or someting like that for Linux based systems that plays this format :)

Top Bottom