RS Offering 30-days Premium Account for only 1998 Free RS Points

Status
Not open for further replies.

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
To add more value to the existing Rapidshare reward point system leading online file-hoster Rapidshare.Com is introducing the new RapidShare points system 2.0 - with introduction of the new system users earn a Premium-RapidPoint when Premium users download a total of 100 MB traffic volume generated by any of their files bigger than 5 MB, these Premium-RapidPoints will now be counted separately from the classical (Free-)RapidPoints, users can exchange Premium-RapidPoints for Free-RapidPoints and ReferrerPoints. The good news is to compensation for the waiting time until the new points system kicks in, Rapidshare.Com is offering summer special discount allowing users to create a 30-days Premium Account for only 1998 Free-RapidPoints instead of 10000 points earlier.

Last edited:

ishanatmuz

Right off the assembly line
Thanks for the information.
I redeemed my points to get my Rapidshare premium account.
Thanks for the information.:)

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
this definitely is much better way than waiting to have 10k points accumulated and use them for 30 day subscription.

mad1231moody

Journeyman
1 point per file downloaded which should be greater than 5 MB. We can download only 3 times per IP per hour.According to rapidshare FAQ.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom