Rs 500 and Rs 1,000 notes pulled out of circulation immediately: PM Narendra Modi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Amitabh Kant: NITI Aayog announces daily, weekly, and mega-awards on digital transactions to promote cashless payment

600 Crores Of Black Money, Kilos Of Gold Seized Since Demonetisation, WTF Is Going On In Karnataka! - Indiatimes.co

Last edited:

lywyre

Cyborg Agent
Actually you can report to banking ombudsman.

If any irregularities are found, action will be taken against a faulty bank.

Sent from my ASUS_T00K using Tapatalk

Send a mail to the ombudsman of that specific bank+to the rbi ombudsman in your state.

I did not have to do anything. The activites stopped since the (TN) Chief Secretary's homes and office were raided. I am not sure if there is any connection though.

D

Deleted member 118788

Indian Government is happy to spend money in irrelevant ways. The new advertisement about saving electricity [Bijli Bachao] has wasted a lot of public money. What was the need of it? Electricity isn't free. People in India do not waste electricity as they know they have to pay for it.

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Indian Government is happy to spend money in irrelevant ways. The new advertisement about saving electricity [Bijli Bachao] has wasted a lot of public money. What was the need of it? Electricity isn't free. People in India do not waste electricity as they know they have to pay for it.
Electricity is not free but what has the Kongress led UPA did in its tenure.

Kongress bend itself to whims of all its partners.

Thousands of crores were lost.

We all voted for a change and let us give some time for those who are in ND to initiate all necessary measures.

Change does not happen in 1 year.

Guys we need to be patient, not cry like hell when a small difficulty arises out of demonetisation or such measures.

icebags

Technomancer
its better not to expect from these politics babus, they only know politics, know how to shout big things, and lack basic knowledge of how to run things. they think their each individuals are heroes and can run everything without following any system. :-x

modi's intention was good, but he absolutely failed to run a proper execution plan. atal govt and manmohan govt were much better than this.

modi -mamata are all the same, they think they are beyond any system and alone can run everything !

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
A significant number of people in India do waste electricity that too without even paying anything.Maybe the ad is meant for them.

FJP-IMC Forum on power tariffs | Free Press Journa
Power theft in india - Prashant karhad
Power Losses are three times Power Deficit in the Countr

D

Deleted member 118788

Performance of BJP government is nowhere close to UPA government. Modi govt yet to match UPA's economic record | Business Standard New

As much as I hate Congress government for their corruption, we can't ignore the fact that Economic Stability is far more important than some major economic disruptions. We should also not forget the UPA government performance is better during 2008 global crisis. Modi government got the best of their luck [Proper Majority, Low Crude Prices & Strong Support from the people]. Yet, they haven't performed as they should have. This government is spending a lot on advertisements, campaigns/rallies, show-off moves, take high debts [Bullet train, etc]. When we asked for an active speaker as our PM, we really didn't asked for an over active speaker like Modi. Only thing I ask from this government is to provide us with economic stability.

maheshn

Journeyman
I know this sounds like a personal rant and maybe it is, but other than the first 1-2 weeks after Nov 8, there has been no shortage of money OR change where I live. Yes, business has been dull.... for fancy stores, gift shops, people on the street selling knick-knacks and bric-a-brac., or *anybody* selling nonessential items.

There has been no shortage of food/vegetables/milk / anything essential in the main market in the city, or the place where I live (about 3km from the city centre). There are no riots or protests, and the local public transport - buses, autorickshaws & taxis are all plying as usual. The taxis have slightly less passengers than usual, but that's all. They are still making a living.

Actually, share some information about the "economic stability" mentioned please. I don't see any economic instability directly or in the neighbourhood in my city. Has your salary/remuneration been stopped because of the government's measures? Have your parents been denied their pension? In short, has there been any instability affecting your daily life? Other than the blatantly anti goverment and anti-Indian displays shown in the 'mainstream media'?

(The congress *looted* the country for 60+ years, now someone else is in charge and the old order & babudom doesn't like it. A lot of the FUD is being sown by them only)

On another note, maybe this thread should be moved to the fight club?

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
I guess this is what they meant by "Statistics are like bikinis. What they reveal is suggestive, but what they conceal is vital.".

The Dialogue | Inform. Engage. Ideate.
NDA vs UPA: Assessing the efficiency & quality of governance - Times of Indi
Evaluating Narendra Modi’s two years of governance | The Indian Expres

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
BHIM (Bharat Interface for Money) app for cashless payments launched by Prime Minister Narendra Modi – Tech

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Just hearing Mr.Modi ji speech on de-monetisation and after effects...
Its advantages & upcoming schemes...

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
The basis for Indian Civilization is Harappa & Mohenjadaro right???

*uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161231/63a69634e0947dc91277af59c4520279.jpg

Whom does the above Priest King resemble guys???

*uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161231/5433cf85b1a6aa49f8022894eba4b1c6.jpg

What a Coincidence!
Tell me what do you say???
Is it foretold that Indians will rise again under his leadership???
Or
Any opinions???

Tell me...

PS: The above Priest King seal is one of the few seals unearthed until now...

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA
^ Would you care to elaborate + explain your point of analogy,Sunil?
It would be much helpful for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom