Rs.25K PC - Going to buy tomorrow.

fatalcore

Journeyman
1. What is the purpose of the computer? (Note: If you are planning to say multimedia, you will have to be more specific as all types of systems are capable of doing that)
A:Surfing and movies / No gaming

2. Are you open to alternate ideas/products giving similar better performance but offering more VFM/ sellers? If not- why?
A:
Yes
3. What is your MAX budget?
A: 25000

4. Planning to overclock?
A:No

5. Which OS are you planning to use?
A: Win 7

6. How much hard drive space is needed?
A:500 gb

7. What resolution will the screen run at & whats the size of the screen you want? If you already want have one and want to use it, mention its resolution and size.
A: 18.5" LCD

8. How would you rate your hardware knowledge from the count of 1-10? (1 being the lowest, 5 being you are somewhat in sync with the current performers and 10 being the highest)
A:5

9. Have you ever built a desktop before or will this be done by an assembler?
A:yes

10. When are you planning to buy the system?
A:Tomorrow

11. Are you one of the types looking out for "future proof" configurations?
A:I wont mind

12. Are there going to be any components that you don't want to include in this new rig? If yes, do mention.
A:UPS , Normal desktop Speaker, keyboard and mouse.

13. Which city do you live in and are you open to buying from shops from other city/states?
A:Kolkata

14. Mention any other points if deemed necessary
A:

Pla advide fast.
Thanks

slashragnarok

In the zone
Intel E5700 3Ghz dual core
Intel DG41WV mobo
Kingston 4 gb ddr3 ram
Seagate barracuda 500 gb sata hdd
cm elite 310 cabinet
Corsair 450 W power supply
Sapphire HD4670 graphics card

this should be enough. someone plz quote prices

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
Component | Make | Price Processor |Intel Core i5 2400|9.5k
Motherboard |Intel DH61WW|3.5k
RAM |G.Skill Ripjaws F3-12800CL9D-4GBRL|2.4k
HDD |Seagate 1TB 7200.12|2.5K
PSU |Fsp sagaII 500|2.5k
Case |CM 430|2.4k
Total ||22.8K

Since you said NO to gaming, i have not included a gpu. The psu is good enough to add a radeon 6850 @ 9.5k later if you ever change your mind. If you want a monitor, then get good fullhd display from benq especially the G2220 hd @ 7.3k.
And an lg dvd writer will set you 0.9k extra.

@slashragnarock

You are suggesting old hardware buddy. Except for ram, psu and cabinet, all are obsolete.

Last edited:

slashragnarok

In the zone
^^ Sorry but I just bought that system for dad's office except the GPU and it's more than enuf in my opinion for the user's needs.

And I suggested that more because the OP is from my city and believe me he'll not get a Sandy Bridge until mid april. IT market here sucks.

Top Bottom