Rooting galaxy s2

rickson23

The Pirate King
Need basic steps on how to root Galaxy S2 and install Cyanogenmod Custom Rom.
I have watched Videos and it has got messy,I know how to do but confused in which order ??

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/mobiles-tablets/151345-1-stop-android-guide-rooting-custom-rom.html

Give that a read if you still haven't

demansional

Broken In
If you google how to root your galaxy s2, you'll be able to find a specific steps to rooting your phone. I've done it plenty of times and trust me, it's not that hard to root your phone.

ajayashish

Living to Succeed
I rooted my mobile and have installed ICS long time back with country code of Nepal.(Since it was not released in India at that time). Is there any way i can get the official indian rom installed now. When i connect to KIES now it says the device is not supported

ithehappy

Human Spambot
@ajay- Of course. Just download the Indian XWLP7 ROM from sammobile.com or CheckFUS and flash it via Odin.

cacklebolt

Ambassador of Buzz
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/mobiles-tablets/151345-1-stop-android-guide-rooting-custom-rom.html

Give that a read if you still haven't

that,AFAIK as i know are soft rooting tools..for hard rooting and superuser,u would need to flash an update.zip
search galaxy s2 xda forums .u shouldnt encounter problems.but follow instructions like it is a government order

Top Bottom