Rooting Galaxy S2

ancilary

Broken In
Ya but I already mentioned I Don't like touchwiz ;p
Well it depends on their tastr
I like aokp cause for me it's better than those Sammy roms at least for me and I can get any theme for it sense, and touchwiz or what ever ;)

OP
ajayashish

ajayashish

Living to Succeed
So if someone wants to taste RAW ANDROID which rom is best for S2. I like the blue icons and the pure ICS dialer screens and want to use them...

OP
ajayashish

ajayashish

Living to Succeed
Hi Guys,
I got the Titanium backup now and have rooted my S2.

Now can someone tell me how to get the connected contacts backed up. I mean when I sync my phone with Google and also with Facebook, there are multiple entries formed. It took me almost 2 -3 hours to connect the gmail, Fb, and phone contacts. Is there any way I can backup this data so that when I install a new rom I dont have to sit for 2 hours again and connect them. Rather is there a way that when i have a new rom and i can backup my data in such a way that all the contacts are connected already.

amjath

Human Spambot
I usually use titanium backup for app + data. And kies for contacts, messages and other stuffs.

OP
ajayashish

ajayashish

Living to Succeed
Sorry I missed this part what do u mean by connect gmail, fb contacts

u mean grouping

So example...

I have a friend, Amit Khanna and he is my phone list

When i Sync with Google his email address comes as Amit Khanna and this is a separate entry in phone book with only email address.

When I sync with FB, I get another entry with some different email address.

So now I have 3 Amit Khanna in my contact list with 2 email and one phone number.

I believe we have an option to connect these contacts as One contact.

Now when i upgraded my phone I lost this connections and has to do the connection for the contacts again. My question is that does Kies or Titanium retain this connections after i install a new rom.

amjath

Human Spambot
^ sorry dude i have no idea on that connection thing and back up. Someone may help u.

BTW I dont go to contacts [directly to phone and type the name and call] so never faced problem as of now :D

Top Bottom