Romours with Splinter cell-Chaos Theory

Status
Not open for further replies.

balaji

Right off the assembly line
i came to know that if a cracked version of chaos thery is installed Windows will crash and needs to be reinstalled . Is it true???

hbk549

Broken In
it can be as Ubisoft is including the mother****er Starforce protection in it any thing can happen you Pc may blast no just kidding..
i have got one thing to say dont install game with starforce protection..

OP
B

balaji

Right off the assembly line
how come we know the game has star force protection or not, i have got a dvd (pc) game.......

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
balaji said:
how come we know the game has star force protection or not, i have got a dvd (pc) game.......

The jewel box will list what kind of protection does the game uses, like SF or Safe Disc etc.

This thread will be allowed to run only if no one posts anything about how to bypass SF Anti-Piracy check.

Curse SF all you want, but no tuts to bypass it please.

Chirag

Cyborg Agent
Is pop:t2t crack released? Jst asking is it released or not. Not asking where it is available. Jst tell me is it available or not?

rockthegod

Dark Overlord !!!
Nope, Starforce 3.5/3.6 is yet uncracked ..... but but but ...Well U understand the availability of alternatives and workarounds!!!

Darthvader

Back From Deathstar
@ varkey:Some people never learn do they
How many times need u be told not to give explicit download locations
Thread reported

varkey

Journeyman
Darthvader said:
@ varkey:Some people never learn do they
How many times need u be told not to give explicit download locations
Thread reported

the site which i mentioned above is a 100% legal site. and you have to right to use cracks if u own the original game. so it doesnt make sense to me why posting links to legal sites is a problem.

varkey

Journeyman
chirag said:
Is pop:t2t crack released? Jst asking is it released or not. Not asking where it is available. Jst tell me is it available or not?

no. only the fixed mini image is available. u can get it from the site i mentiones above.

Darthvader

Back From Deathstar
But u are not to provide links to cracks, let the guys who want it search for it.............
Wateva Reloaded is steady propgress in cracking sf 3.5/2.6 games. as of now king kong is cracked.
I hope the next one will be t2t

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
This thread is veering dangerously towards cracks and fixes. Posters are rquested to kindly avoid it as far as possible to avoid getting this thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom