Rodies Google Ads Released

Status
Not open for further replies.

jerin3013

Broken In
MTV Roadies Google Ads & Orkut Application Released.

I Saw the Ads in my website.. & when i clicked on it,It goes straight to orkut account.

mastermunj

In the zone
google has silently added one option in orkut to make our account searchable on google search engine... and they have kept it ON by default.. smart!!

and that is why, our orkut account will soon be searchable on google once they make them available... crap! security breach i will say...

phreak0ut

The Thread Killer >:)
google has silently added one option in orkut to make our account searchable on google search engine... and they have kept it ON by default.. smart!!

and that is why, our orkut account will soon be searchable on google once they make them available... crap! security breach i will say...

Hey, thanks for pointing out. Checking out the feature to turn it off

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member

Thanks for pointing out.. I would request you or any other member to create a thread regarding how to turn this socalled feature OFF in orkut. I cant do it cause I have deleted my orkut account..

I would like to forward those details to my friends so that they can protect their privacy.
thanks

blueshift

Wise Old Crow
Security breach? How?
May be that AD is just pointing to Orkut website and may be he is still logged in Orkut. Remember the 'worst profile in Orkut' trick?
And could someone tell how do I search for a profile in Orkut through Google.com?

@phreakout and Charan,
its under Settings > Privacy > orkut in google search results:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom