TheSloth

The Slowest One
So I played RL in win10. I found that if I run the game at high quality and at 1600x900(laptop max), only then I am getting 55fps+. If I reduce the resolution or any setting like texture detail or world detail to quality or performance mode then I am barely getting 50fps. Anyone have any idea about why is this happening? The thing is my temps are reaching 98C in 5mins and then my CPU starts to throttle. So i would like to run game at lower resolution and quality if that reduces my temps.

- - - Updated - - -

SOmeone guide to appropriate thread if I should ask this somewhere else. thanks

Pasapa

Live to die another day
So I played RL in win10. I found that if I run the game at high quality and at 1600x900(laptop max), only then I am getting 55fps+. If I reduce the resolution or any setting like texture detail or world detail to quality or performance mode then I am barely getting 50fps. Anyone have any idea about why is this happening? The thing is my temps are reaching 98C in 5mins and then my CPU starts to throttle. So i would like to run game at lower resolution and quality if that reduces my temps.

- - - Updated - - -

SOmeone guide to appropriate thread if I should ask this somewhere else. thanks
Probably poor optimisation for laptop GPUs I have the same situation with my laptop.

Sent from my XT1572 using Tapatalk

TheSloth

The Slowest One
Probably poor optimisation for laptop GPUs I have the same situation with my laptop.

Sent from my XT1572 using Tapatalk
So there is nothing which can be done. :'( Everything was good until this Neo update. I was getting 60fps even at 95C when i was playing in lower resolution and quality. Dammit.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
So there is nothing which can be done. :'( Everything was good until this Neo update. I was getting 60fps even at 95C when i was playing in lower resolution and quality. Dammit.

I get around 45 fps on stock HD graphics (HD 4600). I would suggest to disable the gpu to run the game.
Did you try removing all traces of graphics drivers and reinstalling them?

Gagan Gera

Journeyman
Well I get 60 fps on 1600x900 (900p), everything maxed out on my laptop. Temp. is normal mostly not that I have measured tho. No throttling whatsoever.

TheSloth

The Slowest One
I get around 45 fps on stock HD graphics (HD 4600). I would suggest to disable the gpu to run the game.
Did you try removing all traces of graphics drivers and reinstalling them?
I installed Win10 yesterday and then started playing. Everything is fresh!! And I dont think it will run with HD4000 on my laptop.

- - - Updated - - -

Well I get 60 fps on 1600x900 (900p), everything maxed out on my laptop. Temp. is normal mostly not that I have measured tho. No throttling whatsoever.
which laptop??

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
I installed Win10 yesterday and then started playing. Everything is fresh!! And I dont think it will run with HD4000 on my laptop.

- - - Updated - - -

which laptop??
I've been playing it on HD4000(with i5 3230M) without minor issues. Only network lag causes the experience to degrade. Else everything is fine.

TheSloth

The Slowest One
I've been playing it on HD4000(with i5 3230M) without minor issues. Only network lag causes the experience to degrade. Else everything is fine.
You people are lucky. I play on i5-3210M with GeForce GT650M. I get ~58fps with lowest settings and ~50fps with full details on 1366x768 resolution. This is only till my temps reach 99C, after that frames drops significantly.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
You people are lucky. I play on i5-3210M with GeForce GT650M. I get ~58fps with lowest settings and ~50fps with full details on 1366x768 resolution. This is only till my temps reach 99C, after that frames drops significantly.
Lol lucky? I played on HD4000 on low. Barely playable fps.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Rocket League is launching a free game mode called Rumble; includes a bunch of crazy new power-ups – Tech

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Damn the 1st ever LAN tournament for Rocket League: RLCS... what AMAZING PLAYS!!!!
Those who didn't watch can do it here:

Day 1 VOD: RLCS International Day 1
Day 2 VOD: RLCS International Day 2 and Finals

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Rocket League released as beta for Mac and Linux.

Steam Community :: Group Announcements :: Rocket Leagu

Top Bottom