TheSloth

The Slowest One
i played on ASC41-Evolution server today. Ping was <50ms. I was surprised to see that. Any idea where in which region server is??

TheSloth

The Slowest One
ok so there are many servers on ASC where I am getting pings below 50ms. better than playing on EU servers. And after playing on regions one by one I found out that ASCs belong to Mainland China.
I play on ASC, JPN and ME servers.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
ASC servers have suddenly gone Awesome, and giving pings around 70 ms, for me and everyone else I play with.
Thanks to the ping, (and/or my improved skillz) I managed to reach Challenger rank in Solo, Doubles and Standard. :D

neeraj.juneja9

Gaming God "Chota wala"
ASC servers have suddenly gone Awesome, and giving pings around 70 ms, for me and everyone else I play with.
Thanks to the ping, (and/or my improved skillz) I managed to reach Challenger rank in Solo, Doubles and Standard. :D

Agreed. And even ping on EU aerver is 130-150ms. Totally playable.
Therr was a time when i used to play at and prayed for 200-250ms ping. :p

Add me on steam : siddhanthsharma

- - - Updated - - -

Agreed. And even ping on EU aerver is 130-150ms. Totally playable.
Therr was a time when i used to play at and prayed for 200-250ms ping. :p

Add me on steam : siddhanthsharma

TheSloth

The Slowest One
If anyone has extra Dominus-GT or just want to trade, then let me know.
I don't have any premium item to trade but I have Champions Crate 1,2,3 to give. Apart from that I have toons, hearts, Frost, trails.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
If anyone has extra Dominus-GT or just want to trade, then let me know.
I don't have any premium item to trade but I have Champions Crate 1,2,3 to give. Apart from that I have toons, hearts, Frost, trails.

Copying same post for me too.
Have GT and willing to trade crates and items for it. Contact, Vyom on steam.

TheSloth

The Slowest One
Today I updated the game, 1.5GB. After that game isnt working online. Its saying "Error communicating the Rocket league servers, please try again after sometime."
:(
I restarted game, steam , my PC, but it is not working now.. THough I can see my game is updated as I can get to the page where it asks which arena I like and which I dislike.
Help please!

- - - Updated - - -

It was fine till yesterday night

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
I have started to put more videos on Youtube to keep my plays on record:

Here's one which I played with Zooom and Mani Mass:

Top Bottom