thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Vyom said:
Anyway, thanks for the suggestion, but these days nothing is helping me.

Happens to most of us in games we really like. Especially in ones like CSGO or Dota.

Still, try to be more active rather than standing in front of goal and waiting for a loose ball to hit into goal. Your goal keeping is probably the best among all others in this forum btw. Some insane goal saves you've had against against us when I played with you.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Happens to most of us in games we really like. Especially in ones like CSGO or Dota.

Still, try to be more active rather than standing in front of goal and waiting for a loose ball to hit into goal. Your goal keeping is probably the best among all others in this forum btw. Some insane goal saves you've had against against us when I played with you.

And still I manage to miss most simple balls these days. :(
I think I am actually de-progressing. Whatever is the opposite of progressing.

TheSloth

The Slowest One
the new cars and arena supposed to release on 24 June in Europe and 5th July in US. What about asia, when we will get those new cars?

TheSloth

The Slowest One
The cars are paid DLC
The arena is free

Sent from my Xperia Z
ah. thanks. i thought two cars are coming with neo tokyo and then remaining two later as paid DLC. i was happy to see free cars but ...

- - - Updated - - -

worldwide release is on 18th July.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Damn had a good time playing on new maps yesterday night. The pillars map is crazy af. It's easy to goal in this map, if you are even slightly hindered by pillars.

The cosmic based New Tokyo map is my new favorite. The visuals, the sounds, the shoutouts in Japanese all are incredible! I spent an hour yesterday in Neo Tokyo map all by myself, taking screenshots from all different angles. It was crazy since I didn't realize when it was way past 1 am. :p Only concern is that those screenshots are only in fHD.

Will share some screenshots today evening. And will try to render the screenshot in more pixels.

TheSloth

The Slowest One
something has changed after the update. i used to get 60fps in lowest settings with 1367x768(?) but now i needed to change lot of thing just to get 50fps.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
something has changed after the update. i used to get 60fps in lowest settings with 1367x768(?) but now i needed to change lot of thing just to get 50fps.
Choice of map matters. Also keep a tab on temperatures.
Are you sure it's RL and not any other thing like driver update? Or hardware issue?

Is the fps noticeable or you are just observing and sharing the fps as reported by third party program like fraps?

TheSloth

The Slowest One
choice of maps matters but earlier i could play all maps without any smooth performance. Now its lags in every map, frames goes down to 35 often. And i am checking fps with steam program. the steam built-in one.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
choice of maps matters but earlier i could play all maps without any smooth performance. Now its lags in every map, frames goes down to 35 often. And i am checking fps with steam program. the steam built-in one.

That's weird. I didn't feel any fps drop. And I play on stock HD4600. Although I haven't measured the FPS using fraps.

Anyway, took these screenshots from Neo Tokyo map: Rocket League: Neo Tokyo - Album on Imgu

TheSloth

The Slowest One
That's weird. I didn't feel any fps drop. And I play on stock HD4600. Although I haven't measured the FPS using fraps.

Anyway, took these screenshots from Neo Tokyo map: Rocket League: Neo Tokyo - Album on Imgu
wut! how you are playing on HD4600! i thought it wont run without GPU cause the game is so GPU intensive. cause i was not getting even 30fps so i had to switch to performance mode in every field of display settings.

now, after new update that also is gone. I spent two hours to find out which setting was better. I was getting 35fps in performance mode with 1366x768 resolution. but then i switched to quality mode in some field to get more fps. Now i sit around 45fps to 55 fps.

- - - Updated - - -

True. I had significantly higher FPS on the "plain" maps whereas some of the newer maps hat my fps way harder.
yeah i also noticed same. i was getting very low fps in Neo Tokyo, Wasteland and one more.

tanmaymohan

Geek v1.0
They removed my favorite intro song after the update

It was the best - Breathing Underwater ether remix (Hollywood Principle)

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom